Demo

Guest commander1

Guest commander1

hi i just downloaded the demo of this game but it wont work.......hehe thats not all this post is about...i am VERY interested in this game and i was wondering where i could purchase retail version....and i also noticed that other versions of this game (I.E 3020AD, online and millenium) have extreme minimal requirements!!!! i mean 124megs of ram!?!?!??!! what the hell?

what are your guys's specs?

I don't know where you live Commander1, but I saw some copies of v2.0 down at Software, etc. today. I'm told that they may be found in most large software stores as well.

As for the demo, I haven't tried it so I can't help there.

System specs: I currently have BC3K installed on 2 machines. AMD K6-II 400mhz with Banshee Card and 80MB of Ram and the other is Celeron 433, Banshee Card, and 128MB of Ram. Both machines run extremely well.

What are YOU running?

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 01-18-2000).]

I had to replace the CD which got cracked when I moved and found it pretty easily this weekend at CompUSA, another major USA (obviously) chain of stores.

My Specs? PII450, 3D Prophet DDR -NVIDIA GeForce 256, 256 megs of RAM, 2 Voodoo 2's which are going in tonight for glide support in Battle Cruiser 3000AD V2.0 (that's the version currently out on the market unless your in Europe in which case you'll find V2.08), CD-Rom, etc, etc...

Guest Jesse Smith

I don't have any problems. My specs (those I know ) 836MHz pentium (my computer has two processors) and 64m video, soundblaster 16, and a 2.4 Gig Hard Drive.

------------------

Commander J.Smith

GCV-ENTERPRISE

"Choose your allies wisely, for they may turn against you. "

Which demo was it? smile.gif And ummm, if I may ask what are your specs?

Extreme requirements? 124 megs (128 maybe?) RAM is extreme? Most baseline systems (P333 - P400 from what I've seen. Yes P500's are common and P700's are hitting the market but the base machine is P333 - 400 correct?) come installed with 64 meg ram. It just isn't that extreme anymore. Hardware is finally outrunning games I think. The base for most games is P233 with a reasonable amount of Ram isn't it? (I really am asking for verification here. The games I have seen only require a 233 with perhaps a 333 recommended. Plus adequate RAM.)

Anyway somewhere in another thread I posted a link to 3dfiles.com with the newest 2.09 based demo. Try that and the newest drivers. Or the ones on this site.

------------------

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Official BC3K Tester

edit in: here it is http://www.bc3000ad.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000481.html

[This message has been edited by Charles Lindsey (edited 01-19-2000).]