Massive Framerate Problems

Guest Daggon

quote:

Nova, get you butt in here and explain yourself or you will be confined to sickbay.

That'd just get me more medpacks.

quote:

Also i want to test you: if you really are the newbie welcome wagon you must receive every newbie, OK. If you don't show up i will, so be prepared.

I have a life..... I'm only on between 3:30 and 8 PM on weekdays (because of school), and I'm not on sometimes because of the weekends. If I'm not here first for a newbie, so what? At least I let myself get known, and I let them know that there is someone who'll cater to their every question (almost).

Update: And I forgot to mention. Every newbie? I don't touch those newbies who have those evil attitudes. If they flame anyone, or start something against SC or someone personally, I won't touch them (and they're probably gonna be banned anyway). As long as they don't start blowing off Derek or anyone, and they want to play the game/get on the community/fleeting, and ask me about something, then that's okay. I'll let them keep their curiosity. That's how I discovered BC, so I'll let them have at least that much.

I've greeted several (around 3) newbies who were purged because of vanity emails or whatnot. I'm not one who enjoys to waste my time. If I know that they won't stay in the community, by disruptiveness or lack of sense (incessant swearing and just loving to be "evil"), then that's too bad.

Nova, over and out. (And I'm not sure if I'm gonna accept your challenge; life is getting the better of me again, so I might not get to those newbies.)

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

I have a life..... I'm only on between 3:30 and 8 PM on weekdays (because of school), and I'm not on sometimes because of the weekends. If I'm not here first for a newbie, so what? At least I let myself get known, and I let them know that there is someone who'll cater to their every question (almost).

I too ha a life, i have school (i'm 14) and some extra activities. It's just a challenge.

If you can't receive one newbie, two or three it's ok.

Let's now be tow wagons instead of one, OK, so we don't miss anybody (like me), OK.

Laracuente out.