Troops stuck on Sdeck...

I have searched the entire database, thought I had seen this somewhere before, but I can't find it. I am constantly getting troops, pilots and engineers stuck on the S-Deck Aft corridor when sending them to the shuttles. I can't get personel loaded for strikes or mining missions. No problems loading pilots into IC's. Any help?

[ 07-14-2001: Message edited by: Kevin DeKrusher ]

[ 07-14-2001: Message edited by: Kevin DeKrusher ]

Installed 2.0, upgraded with the two patches to 2.09. I do have a constant problem with radiation, but everything is at 100%. No normal minerals being carried except fuel for sheilds, reactor and cloak. No more than 2 repair minerals of each kind. I did use the # 6 cheat to get the artifacts, (only one I used). Could this be the source of my problems?

• 4 weeks later...

I narrowed the problem to Cheat #1. I used the Free 2.09 Version, if you're wondering. Not Playmod 1, mind you. It's the "set cheat 1" flag that makes all troops/units/people/whatever get stuck in S Deck Aft Corridor.

Problem solved......

UPDATE: Playmod 1 uses cheat 1, so it could be confused. Just try not to misinform any newbies, okay?

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

• 2 months later...

Has anybody had the same problem, but without using any cheats?

I send all my pilots off duty and only one makes it to personnel quarters 2, the others get stuck in deck 1 aft corridor, its not just pilots either.

Im using the free 2.09 version, any ideas?

Is 2.09 supposed to allow time acceleration?

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: TRD ]

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: TRD ]

@Papi, no radiation.

@Rico, Thats what I thought, version control says its 2.09 and time accel is supposed to be disabled but I can still use it.

Anyway, I'll just start again and try to resist CTRL A while waiting for drones.

quote:

Originally posted by TRD:

@Papi, no radiation.

@Rico, Thats what I thought, version control says its 2.09 and time accel is supposed to be disabled but I can still use it.

Anyway, I'll just start again and try to resist CTRL A while waiting for drones.

You can still use it if you're running the free version in debug mode. doh!