Ever find your out of money?

Do you find you spend all your hard-earned money for the day buying a couple more units of radine to power your ship?

Well, I have a tip for you that doesn't involve cheating in any way whatsoever .

GET INTO THE MINING BUSINESS!

As soon as I start a character, I send my shuttles down to earth and drop off the mining drones, call my shuttles back and then go out searching for some cannon fodder. Once you've been seriously hurt because you've just taken on a spacestation or something, go back to Galcom HQ and repair. You'll find that when you leave the station its been a few hours (because it takes time to fix things). Send your shuttles back down to the planet and retrieve the drones. Unload the minerals and sell them at Galcom HQ. Easy way to make something like 10,000,000-25,000,000 credits.

Mwuah hah hah hah

• 1 month later...

I'm to lazy to use mining drones, they take to long!! I want quick money, so in each system I just stop off at the debris patch, and collect the stray cargo there!! I've got some really cool stuff from the Polaris system.......check it out!

• 4 weeks later...

Rosko mate,

Can you tell me how to find these debris fields... they sound interesting. I have been flying here there and everywhere I have yet to find such a patch of space junk. Also I heard there are Asteroid fields/belts too, perhaps someone could point to the direction where I could find one of those to play around with. Can you mine of asteroids by the way??

quote:

Originally posted by ooJAYoo:

Rosko mate,

Can you tell me how to find these debris fields... they sound interesting. I have been flying here there and everywhere I have yet to find such a patch of space junk. Also I heard there are Asteroid fields/belts too, perhaps someone could point to the direction where I could find one of those to play around with. Can you mine of asteroids by the way??

Depris fields are disabled for now in bcm, maybe in future patch they'll be abled again.

All above posts are for BC3K.

quote:

Originally posted by Jerold Keenan:

Well when I posted it, it was supposed to be a little hint for both bc3k and bcm, but oh well... who needs thousands of credits anymore?

BC3K is not BCM. Don't make cross issue threads and no one gets hurt Left where it was, the thread was going to have people screaming that they can't find the debris fields. Which is exactly why BC3K issues and BCM issues must remain sepparate.

BTW, you must comply with the directions in this thread or you will end up banned from the forums until you do (friendly advice and not a threat).

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]