fond farewell

Hopefully this will be my last post in BC legacy.

Without refinancing my home or forfieting my marriage I have managed to arrange for some new hardware(1.3ghz amd processor 128mb memory 340w

max pwer source Geforce 3ti graphics for $575.00)

from my company's IT mgr who dabbles on the side.

Having played countless hours on his system my faith in mankind is restored.Even better I got my copy of BCM 5 Feb 02 and after reading the SC's harsh warning regarding Sys Req's didn't even attempt to install it on ole'Betsy(533mz Celaron

32mbRAM) and now sit salivating for delivery of the new girl in town. I no longer suffer from the BC Legacy blues. So long suckers!

Wait until you feast your eyes on BCM you're going to have a blast.

You'll have to use your professional occupation to help on some of us already playing BCM.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about this is from Race's Profile:

Now the hard part is how do you explain your new addiction to those you are conseling

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

ummm...congratulations.....

i think....

i got rid of mine "ole Betsy" some months ago!

I am still battling along with mine, she's missing a hard disk at the moment though(replacement arriving tomorrow) but she needs one hell of an upgrade to be back up to spec.

Ah well maybe in a few months.....

WeeGee , I've dabbled with Everquest and unfortunately you are screwed! The only addictions worse are BC , Halo and crack.

I have bed space available at my facillity if your insurance checks out. My condolences.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Race Bannon IV:

Hopefully this will be my last post in BC legacy.

Without refinancing my home or forfieting my marriage I have managed to arrange for some new hardware(1.3ghz amd processor 128mb memory 340w

max pwer source Geforce 3ti graphics for $575.00)

from my company's IT mgr who dabbles on the side.

Having played countless hours on his system my faith in mankind is restored.Even better I got my copy of BCM 5 Feb 02 and after reading the SC's harsh warning regarding Sys Req's didn't even attempt to install it on ole'Betsy(533mz Celaron

32mbRAM) and now sit salivating for delivery of the new girl in town. I no longer suffer from the BC Legacy blues. So long suckers!

If you thought your life was eventful before, just wait.