Can BC3K ver 2.09 run on XP?

Hello all, I just downloaded BC3k ver 2.09 and after an 8 hour wait I was greeted with my computer telling me something had gone wrong in the installation process. Can this program run on XP and if so how can it be done? I have tried to get the installer to catch agian in hopes that I can run a version compatibility program to it changing it to win 98 but I am having difficulties finding the automatic installation program, Please help, !!

This should have been in the Legacy Forum. Go down to that forum and expand so you can see all threads. In the Music (of all places) thread (most recent I think) Someone said they got it to run. Your mileage may vary.

I was wrong. It's not the most recent. Expand to a year and it's like the third or fourth thread. Old BC3K Music.

quote:

Originally posted by sebby13:

Hello all, I just downloaded BC3k ver 2.09 and after an 8 hour wait I was greeted with my computer telling me something had gone wrong in the installation process. Can this program run on XP and if so how can it be done? I have tried to get the installer to catch agian in hopes that I can run a version compatibility program to it changing it to win 98 but I am having difficulties finding the automatic installation program, Please help, !!

TOPIC MOVED

You could have saved yourself 8 hours if you had first looked at the system and OS requirements for the program you were downloading.