Problem with battlecriuser 3k

Greiger

I have a problem with BC3k and I can't figure out where else to post this so I'm putting it here

The game runs fine but for some reason in the pdf files theres a picture of the Logistix menu that has crafts, Cargo, and Power listed in the lower left. But my game dosn't have these buttons and I can only access the crafts page. Am I missing somthing simple or am I just crazy?

(edit) Or if when I was searching the board for it I missed a post about it could you direct me there?(end of edit)

(yet another edit) BC3K is the only battlecriuser game I have and I didn't see it listed in the sig computer specs...thingy(end of yet another edit)

[ 11-22-2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Greiger ]

I nearly deleted this post on sight this morning before going to work as I didn't have time to reply (Yep I have to work 3 Sundays in 4) but decided to move it to the correct Forum.

Well I'm saying the correct Forum but there's no correct Forum as this product is no longer supported.

I'm guessing you've downloaded the free version which probably had a disclaimer to read saying it was no longer supported before could install (SC or someone who has installed the free version correct me if I'm wrong ) but you still expect support.

I'm still in a good mood so I will help but one of the other Mods or the SC may still delete this topic thread.

Again I'm guessing that what you are seeing is this Engineering as you probably have not launched from the space station.

and not this Logistix which is accessible once launched from a space station.

If not then you have a bad install or download as I can think of no other reason as to why "logistix" is accessible but with the icons missing.

Ok, thanks for the help. The site I got it from didn't say anything about not getting support (it's just a big freeware games library) But sorry for bothering yall about it anyway. Mebbe I should use message boards more often, then I wouldn't have to edit so often. sorry again for bothering you.