OMG.. Guess what I found!

ProXimity

• 1 year later...
Guest kandora801

Its not fair I paid $50 for my copy of BC3k and the next week Gold came out. talk about a rip off, they should just offer it as an upgrade to people who already emptied their pockets. We're not made of money, though the people selling bc3k gold must be now that they made all those poor people pay not one, not two, but three times for an unfinished game before they release the proper (Gold) version... GRRRRR.

I think you're talking about Battlecruiser Millennium Gold and not BC3K.

That was a different edition that included MP and some new graphic IIRC.

It was not an upgrade.

Games developed by 3000AD are supported and patched so you got a finished game regardless of what product you bought.

The gold version it's called gold because of added content not for bug fixes.

quote:

Originally posted by AngryCustomer:

Its not fair I paid $50 for my copy of BC3k and the next week Gold came out. talk about a rip off, they should just offer it as an upgrade to people who already emptied their pockets. We're not made of money, though the people selling bc3k gold must be now that they made all those poor people pay not one, not two, but three times for an unfinished game before they release the proper (Gold) version... GRRRRR.

Rubbish. Apart from that, there are several lies in that statement. For one thing, if you paid $50 for a game, you should very well know what game it is you paid for.