Question about Buying Upgrades.

Guest Melanie650

First, you can't upgrade at a station. You first buy the upgrade, then launch and upgrade from your Logisix computer.

Second, this isn't the right forum for this question. This is where you post strategies, tips, etc. If I were a moderator, I'd move it, but one will come along shortly and do it.

Guest Melanie650

Ahh thanks.. I figured out how to upgrade the systems but I got another question. I upgraded my systems but instead of being upgraded. My systems became damaged.

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of the same thing, i lost a shuttle and a ATV to a excaped prisoner, so i bought the OC Asset and the Shuttle Asset. In the manual it says to go to the destroyed crafts repair schedule and click the replace button. The only problem is i can't find a repair schedule for the ship since it is destroyed. I have tried in and out of a station. I have read that part of the manual several times and can't figure out how to replace it.

This is a great game but me only having 3 shuttles and 3 ATVs is getting on my nerves

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Game_Ender ]

quote:

Originally posted by Game_Ender:

This is kind of the same thing, i lost a shuttle and a ATV to a excaped prisoner, so i bought the OC Asset and the Shuttle Asset. In the manual it says to go to the destroyed crafts repair schedule and click the replace button. The only problem is i can't find a repair schedule for the ship since it is destroyed. I have tried in and out of a station. I have read that part of the manual several times and can't figure out how to replace it.

This is a great game but me only having 3 shuttles and 3 ATVs is getting on my nerves

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Game_Ender ]

Go into "TACTICAL" computer, access "LOADOUTS" and click on the type and # of craft you want to replace, a screen will open up for that craft that says something like "destroyed", underneath it should be something like "replace" with an arrow (if you have replacement in your cargobay), click on the arrow and the craft is replaced.