illegal cargo

Meldan

Quick question. Sometimes I find illegal cargo in cargo containers.

I have noticed that Terran Military careers dont allow the trade of illegal items. I am aware that some stations have illegal security status and some are legal. As Terran Military, you can go to either and not have the illegal category in tradcom.

Is there anywhere you can sell illegal cargo when you are Terran Military? Or is the only option creating a creating more space debris?

Hide it into a shuttle or OC next to the Empirian ale and move to an appropriate (illegal friendly) station and get rid of it. Or just flush it out. I believe the manual states you have an incenerator onboard somewhere, try logistix.

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

I play as an assassin and any illegal cargo is confiscated if you dock at a Terran Military station. Don't know about other races, I didn't try it once I got caught out the first time. I'd forgotten to even check what it was before I docked. Luckily I went back to the save game and it was illegal gems or something, worth over 1 million creds (I think, well it was a lot anyway). Needless to say, after restoring the game I stuck it in a shuttle before docking and sold it at the next trader station instead.

Easy money.

quote:

Originally posted by Meldan:

Quick question. Sometimes I find illegal cargo in cargo containers.

I have noticed that Terran Military careers dont allow the trade of illegal items. I am aware that some stations have illegal security status and some are legal. As Terran Military, you can go to either and not have the illegal category in tradcom.

Is there anywhere you can sell illegal cargo when you are Terran Military? Or is the only option creating a creating more space debris?

No, TerMil confiscate and eliminate illegal cargos we do not traffic in such as they're ILLEGAL.