waypoint problem

Nimbus

I had some planetary waypoints set for my CC, and no matter what I try I can't seem to delete them except for the last one. I click del and it won't delete any of them except for WP 8, I tried shift-x in the NID, to clear them, no dice.

No matter what I do these waypoints won't go away...

...am i doing somtehing wrong? And if so, what?

I know, I clicked on the number to select CC waypoint 7, and then I clicked del(which isn't red), and it did.. absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe I am doing something wrong though, I just woke up, I'll try it again and then post again if it fails again.

Okay, tried it again made sure I had the waypoint selected(I also put it as the current waypoint on the bridge). And then, I clicked 'del' and again, nothing happened.

I still have 7 worthless waypoints, and It ried selecting different ones and deleting them and I can't delete any of them. I was able to delete them before, not sure what's up now. I can add and delete an 8th waypoint, but not 1-7.

Am I still doing something wrong?

Nimbus,

When you go into the Tacops comp click on a planet area....then "Observe" tab.....this will show you a layout of the whole planet......click on a spot on the planet..er...at least once...maybe twice I don't remember....when you have done that the waypoint tabs should turn yellow and you should be able to delete your waypoints....

hope this helps