The alien nations appendix

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

In the alien nations area of the apendix I think I found a mistake or maybe im just wrong

quote:

Valkeries: They are currently at war with the Mandorians over Zelana

quote:

Mandorians: the Valkeries decided to return to Rinaal and though the Mandorians welcomed them to settle among their people, the Valkeries insisted upon reclaiming the planet as their own and adopting a Valkerie government. War broke out and continues to the present time.

NO spelling errors in thread subjects please!

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

In the alien nations area of the apendix I think I found a mistake or maybe im just wrong

That should be Rinaal, not Zelana. I corrected that (according to my records) back in 1994. Weird that the appendix was not updated. Will do that now.

Hehe, that reminds me of one thread here. Can you imagine that one of the most famous and popular epic RP's (actually the first true epic) went all the way through, and everyone kept the Droidans called Drodians? It eludes most of the vets how they could have done that RP, and not catch that mistake.

Woah--1994. I was just a tot (well, it's infact more like small kid) back then. (Born in '87, thank you very much.) Dang, I didn't even have my first computer. That's ancient history to me.

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Woah--1994. I was just a tot (well, it's infact more like small kid) back then. (Born in '87, thank you very much.) Dang, I didn't even have my first computer. That's ancient history to me.

Ouch! My youngest kid was born in 87. Had my first system in 1980. Man I'm feeling old right now. Oops off topic again sorry!

quote:

Woah--1994. I was just a tot (well, it's infact more like small kid) back then. (Born in '87, thank you very much.) <
> Dang, I didn't even have my first computer. <
> That's ancient history to me. <
> <
>

LOL I was 11 then (born in 1983) and I wasn't even into computers.... I learned about computers the year after... the first thing I saw was my friend showing me some Pascal programming on his Sperry 287

quote:

Originally posted by Gomez:

I'm feeling a bit like Remo there...

First computer in 1979 (Apple II+). Though I don't have kids yet, that doesn't make me young

Wish I had found this fine community in '94 though, games this good are hard to come by

Let's see first computer (pulls out slide rule) was an Atari 400 in '83. I believe that had a 1.8 MHz processor and we owned the supped model with 16K of memory.