Cargo

Pirate

I don't quite understand what you're asking. But if you're asking why you can't put items in cargo bay #1, manual p39 (top)

If you need to know how to access the cargo bays, read p38-39

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Pirate, if you don't STOP creating all these frigging topics (I just deleted two) that ALL say the same thing, I'm gonna frigging kill your profile and kick you right off the site.

First warning

Last warning

Two questions:

1. Does that mean your annoyed?

2. Does that mean he wont be able to post anymore?

Trying to stay in the same mode and not step on toes.

I went in SC4 to GalcomHQ picked up 2 droids transferred them to the CC a few turns later I docked With the same SC4 picked up some wepons then docked with the CC picked up some more wepons, launched in space I transferred the wepons from the SC4 to the CC. Now my 600,000 + worth of cargo is not to be found.

I read page 38– 39, 42-43. went to Logistix, crafts, cargo checked the cargo in all crafts not there. Went to tactial, load outs checked out all crafts not there, re docked at GalcomHQ went to tradecom,wepons checked there not there. Evidently the druids stole my goods cause there gone too.

In logistix, Crafts, cargo on the Rt. Side of screen.

Cargo bay 1 3482 Colored red

Cargobay 2 3403 colored green

Weponsbay 1 2500 colored green

Weponsbay 2 2500 colored green

Cargopod 29 colored red

I take it that my cargo is in the cargopod.

So here I sit with 600,000 of cargo and 1,00 in my kitty.

How do I get to that cargo?

I hope this explanes my problem a little better.

Hopefully I get some direction (I'm not sure I should word this this way)Where to go.

By any chance did you remove all your missiles from your CC before you went cargo hopping? If so, your new load of weapons (if they were missiles) just might be freshly installed in your missile launcher by one of your blasted subordinates.

Check your loadout for any of those weapons you seem to be missing....

Oh, and BTW, you might also find that unloading missiles from loadout is a timing thing. If you don't sell off those missiles fast enough, they will again be loaded back into the launcher by that same subordinate....

By any chance is this subordinate Resnig? If so, I can see one additional reason to shoot him in the HEAD! Of course, I theorize that it's my FO. Because he likes to shoot missiles while on A/P. I like to take them away from him, because they are expensive, and often miss the mark due to EMD usage. But, as noted above, he likes to re-install those missiles, so that I cannot take away his favorite weapon....

Anyway, Pirate, I hope this helped answer your question about the missing weapons. And if it didn't, I hope you learned to hate your subordinates We all do!

I tried it and in fact I think Pirate got something on this, I'll report it as a bug canditate in beta forum and we'll see what's going on.

Edit: For the time being, don't use cargo pod at all, you might loose all the cargo loaded in the pod.

If you need extra room for cargo, use transporter, shuttles and OC's.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

Edit: For the time being, don't use cargo pod at all, you might loose all the cargo loaded in the pod.

Its not a bug. So please don't report it as such. If you don't know how to use cargo pods, then RTFM (p39).

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Sorry, , Got mixed up when I loaded all combat kits to pod and changed the page and returned to the page where compat kits were and I couldn't access the cargo pod, so I couldn't cancel too.

But you have to go to some other item that you still have in your cargo inventory and click it and then cancel, after that the combat kits were back in the cargo inventory.

Once more sorry, my bad.

Cargo has been discussed before elsewhere on this forum. Use the search function Pirate.

Also, add your system info to your sig profile (again use the forum search function).

Last but not least, RTFM before you post you next question on this forum.

Topic Closed.

TTFN

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Gallion ]