Supreme Cmdr

Pirate

How old are you? And what is your position with this board?

I thought the purpose of this board was to post messages.

I didn’t realize that I had posted two the same.

If you or anyone else doesn’t want me to post on this board just say so I’ll stop.

So if I make a mistake or two you’ll have to forgive me cause I’m old and have C.R.S.

But I would like to find out where my cargo disappears.

Thanks for your understanding

Lee B

/me puts on his flame-retardant jumpsuit and steps WAAAAAAAAAAY back.

Here's a hint:

Supreme Cmdr = Derek Smart

Derek Smart = ...

aww hell, just take another look at the front of your BCM box, will ya?

Hey, at least you tried to be polite!

Supreme Commander = Derek Smart = owner of the BC franchise and this board.

Don't quit posting. Just try to stay in the same topics that answer your questions. You may also private message me and perhaps others will offer help as well.

It is a good idea to read the board a bit before Posting to it.

You have made it VERY obvious that you did not do this, because if you had, you would have noticed that the Supreme Commander=Derek Smart he is the boss, the man, the be all, end all, of this board and BCM, he is the programmer, president, and the gopher coffe, he does it ALL, with a little help on the board from us.

Anyway, please read the board first before posting and use the search function, it is VERY helpful and normally you will find what you are looking for there. The search function on this board is one of the best that I have seen, and normally will pop up a number of threads that will probably answer your questions.

Enjoy the board, but please look around first before you post something like this.

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Why do you think I *HAVE* the flame-retardant jumpsuit and the callsign?!? Cause I get shot down so often, that's why!

Crewman #1: "Hey look, is that ball of flame a falling meteor?"

Crewman #2: "Nope, Fireball is just out flying again... well, as much as he ever does."

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Fireball ]

Yeah,................Who do you think you are, the developer or owner or something??

The only C.R.S. I know is "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome". C.R.S. is the problem you can get with your gastrointestinal tract when you eat all that monosodium glutamate mixed in with your little shrimpies and your bowels turn to water. Somehow I doubt this is what Pirate is referring to, but it would explain a few things.

Doc Hoover

quote:

Originally posted by thanatos:

The only C.R.S. I know is "Chinese Restaurant Syndrome". C.R.S. is the problem you can get with your gastrointestinal tract when you eat all that monosodium glutamate mixed in with your little shrimpies and your bowels turn to water. Somehow I doubt this is what Pirate is referring to, but it would explain a few things.

LMAO!!!

Um... On to some of pirate's questions.

Derek is in his 30's, I believe. (IIRC)

About his position, (and I semi-quote from his sig), "President of 3000AD Inc. and Designer/Lead Developer of The Battlecruiser Series".

He/we are used to a pretty tight ship around here.And we've been dealing with a lot of stress lately. The pressures of detractors (people who write libel and other lies) on the internet, and other stuff is sorta wearing us down. Don't worry about yourself though; by participating on the boards, you'll eventually get the hang of it. Just stick with us.

About your cargo disappearing problem, make a new post in the "Cargo" thread you made earlier. It's okay to change the subject, just as it applies to the topic name. We're still going to be talking about cargo--just not that first problem you indicated. Just a tip, so you don't make what seems to be multiple threads on similar/alike/identical problems or such.

Oh, and about all that "C.R.S." stuff. He might be talking about carpel-tunnel-syndrome. That'd make it "C.T.S.". I mean, that "R" key is right next to the "T". Don't really know if this is right, though.

Nova, over and out.

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pirate:

the C.R.S. goes on my problems along with LD and JPD.

C.R.S Can't Remember Shi_

t

Ld Little dum

JPD Just plain dum

The story of my life!

LOL, the reason I asked is because in Malaysia, that's where I am, C.R.S. means Central Refinery for Sugar.