My Crew takes over my CC

Brucebia

Guest Shingen

quote:

To see buildings in the NID you have to increase the zoom level by about 8k. That's not written in he manual, at least not explicitely. Found out later when I had the same problem

p21
When on a planet's surface, the topology map of the surface is removed as the zoom level is increased. This will display a view of the object at it's current location[3i]

yeah, i thought of that... all other buildings (with filter set to tactical, mode to GND) display EXCEPT the starbase...

I can see the starbase in the OBSERVE command in TacOps but when I get to the planet I can't get the damn thing to display, even though I can fly over it.. I've tried every filter and every mode..

doesn't matter which planet.. all starbases are that way.. so I just play the game anywayz and just dock with starstations

EDIT

my bad.. I think it's supposed to be Strategic/GND mode.. just tried it.. still don't work..

all other buildings display.. (EARTH) Terran/C&C, launch Pads, ect... everything but the starbase..

go figure

[ 05-04-2002, 13:13: Message edited by: Shingen ]

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

well I apologize for my hard-headedness, but I
know
what the hell happens in the game, 'cause I play it
at least
everyday!! ..and I
ain't
freakin' stupid!!

It ain't my fault that the SC won't listen to the people who actually PLAY the damn game...(speaking of BC3K 2.09 only)

I'll go back in my corner now before I get banned for life..

Too late. Your posting rights have been revoked indefinitely. Count yourself lucky that I didn't delete the profile and ban you for life.

And the fact that you're discussing v2.09 when in fact everyone else is talking about BCM, is just ludicrous.

[ 05-04-2002, 13:24: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

EDIT

my bad.. I think it's supposed to be Strategic/GND mode.. just tried it.. still don't work..

all other buildings display.. (EARTH) Terran/C&C, launch Pads, ect... everything but the starbase..

go figure

You must be the only person who can't dock at planetary starbases. Just tried it from a shuttle, fighter and ATV (BC3K v2.09). Works fine.

BC3K v2.09 filter for Earth starbase

EARTHB.3DC,earth,GNRt,T480,?25,!5000,%125,^30000,}10000,[500,]5000,(GLN)

Which means GROUND (Tacscan), NID and RADAR filters

BCM filter for Earth (Type7) starbase

SBASE7.3D,TYPE7 STARBASE,NRt,T180,?25,[500,]21000,25000,{1000,}150000,(_)

Which means NID and RADAR filters

[ 05-04-2002, 13:31: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]