BC:M Game Goals

I am interested in hearing what others goals are in this game. Mine are:

1. Keep my AE alive.

2. Make money.

3. Upgrade my battlecruiser.

4. Get Fleet Control and Command.

5. Get my crew AI to 100.

6. Take over the universe.

to get yourself such an intimidating reputation that those blasted intruders stop trying to steal your reactor and shoehorn it into a shuttlecraft!!

we should start a betting pool and bet on what the version number will be before the SC is done making patches and stuff like that for BCM

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by the Supreme Commander:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Shadow_Wolf33:

we should start a betting pool and bet on what the version number will be before the SC is done making patches and stuff like that for BCM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in!!!!

umm ya but that would make it a wee bit unfair dont ya think SC?

as for me... my goal is to have a reputation so big, the insurgent bastages tremble at the mere thought of "the fox" entering earthspace... id R.A.N.D.O.M earth just to get rid of em

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

hey now! another vegas lad in here. boy we're croppin up like crazy i tells ya

yea i noticed

my goal? to use a shoelace and a potato to achieve peace in the galaxy

To expose GALCOM'S evil intentions for all eyes to see, and tear down their facade of strength and expose the yellowness underneith. To bring glory to the Insurgent cause is my purpose of commision. What evil intentions you ask? Can't tell you, your one of THEM.

Amass on weapons, spare parts, ect, start at GHQ, blitz toward gammula home planet leaving the wrecked hull of every enemy starstation in my path, and come back glorious from battle with a batterd battlecruiser and my crew who went in newbies, come out battle hardened veterans who were kept nourished off of the flesh and blood of intruders..

Then get order of the universe for ripping the gammulans in half..

quote:

Originally posted by CedricB:

Nah... on Mars they have just enough time to contemplate their deaths before they die. Nice and slow.

have YOU ever had to chop off your twig and giggleberries after they've been taken by gang-green??

I haven't...but I'm sure its not fun. Plus I'd rather roast to death than have my little 'partner in crime' freeze and fall off.

Guest Grayfox

on mars... no one can hear you scream... unless you do it in a commlink or something... or if they find a way of creating atmosphere on mars so sound could travel thru the air.

quote:

on mars... no one can hear you scream... unless you do it in a commlink or something... or if they find a way of creating atmosphere on mars so sound could travel thru the air.

The atmosphere on mars is not THAT thin.. you can still hear people scrwam... unless they have an helmet on *g*

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

The atmosphere on mars is not THAT thin.. you can still hear people scrwam... unless they have an helmet on *g*

well seeing as how theres not enough air to breathe and you would subsequently suffocate, i would think people would have helmets on when they were screaming