Dead ship

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

I doubt this is a bug and so im posting in the newbie area..

Sometimes I like to go into battle with my sheilds down and after a time my ship is at the evacuate level the enemy ships *which up to now have reduced my shiny new ship to shreads* just stop fireing and when I open up the craft status control in the TLM and go to command craft orders and go to attack then freindly units and when it lists my ship it says disabled...

So I try to call for a tow but my coms are destroyed so I cant call A tow *unless you dont need your coms system to call a tow...* so im guessing this is where I make full use of my self destruct feature.

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

I doubt this is a bug and so im posting in the newbie area..

Sometimes I like to go into battle with my sheilds down

LOL, now that's what I call guts.

Guest Fox__Trot

heres why I go into battle with my sheilds down someday when going out and fighting a puny fighter it'll somehow evade my pta systems and nearly kill me and thats a big blow to my massive ego So I lower sheilds find the biggest cap ship I can and kill it no sheilds I win most of the time

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Commander:

If you can't launch. Well, yes, press that huge RED button marked DO NOT TOUCH!!

why did that just remind me of Ren and Stimpy???

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Commander:

If you can't launch. Well, yes, press that huge RED button marked DO NOT TOUCH!!

why did that just remind me of Ren and Stimpy???

It should remind you of any of those stupid cartoons

I make it a point to launch a shuttle off in the distance somewhere prior to engaging in a potentially dangerous battle (not that I've ever had to use it)