Updated Hardcopy Manual

Hello all,

This is a first time post, so please don't come down on me too hard if its misplaced. My question pertains to current and future versions of the BCM/BCG games. Does anyone know if there will be an option to purchase an updated or more detailed hardcopy manual that is offered in addition to the one that is/will be provided with the game?

Thanks for your time...

[ 06-08-2002, 14:59: Message edited by: tech-type ]

uhm, whats wrong with the current hard copy manual?

If you're talking about the changes to the game which are in the VCF but not in the manual, then I see what you mean. Just know that since BCG is built on BCM tech, all the changes in the VCF for BCM will be in the new printed BCG manual.

...and of course, once I start making significant changes to BCG, then the VCF will get bloated again. Its Murphy's fault.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

The one thing I thought was missing was a hard copy of the appendixes.

The appendixes aren't meant to be hardcopy

I printed mine out for in-game refrence.

Guest Remo Williams

I remember printing out the entire manual when I first started playing BC. That way I didn't have to shut the game down everytime I needed to read up on a system.

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

The one thing I thought was missing was a hard copy of the appendixes.

...only a complete idiot would waste money printing appendix info in a manual. And you wonder why the cost of games remains high?

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Is it because the industry is filled with idiots?

LOL methinks the whole world is filled with idiots No, I don't really think that, but sometimes you have to wonder...

[ 06-10-2002, 23:36: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Guest Fox__Trot

Hey you could always print the appendixes bind them together *of course printing on heavy paper* and have your personal hard copy appendix of Course I think that violates the EULA I guess I could read it again *the eula* oh well I just wonder since BC:TC is going to be so massive if the manual will get massive *The Falcon 4.0 Style massive* or not....