Hi All

Hello from a BCM newb! After semi-following all the rants and raves about this game, I finally decided to give it a try...It's made one hell of a first impression on me.

While making a weapons run from Earth to Wraith I forgot to pay any attention to my fuel stores and exhausted my store at a considerable distance from Wraith. After sitting there thinking I'd have to restart my game an idea came to me. "What if I jump in a shuttle with the weapons, head to Wraith to sell, and return with some fuel for the CC". To my surprise, I was able to do just that! Not too many games allow that kind of freedom.

Ok, I think I'm hooked...And yes, I'll watch my fuel from now on. =)

Welcome to our nightmare :ekk:

quote:

Ok, I think I'm hooked...And yes, I'll watch my fuel from now on. =)

Always make sure it never goes under 1000. So if you forget to check, it'll probably won't be too late. Especially with the best engine/reactor.

Guest Remo Williams

Howdy Col Kurtz! Get all the practice in you can. MP is coming soon and you won't want to take off on a fuel run in your shuttle when your on an MP server. Someone will tractor your cap ship back to a star station for the EP before you get back. Then you would be stuck there in your shuttle full of fuel with nothing to use it in.

quote:

all your resnig are belong to us

Why would you like to own all Resnigs?

Welcome Aboard Cadet.... Feel free to ask any question

Btw, guys, do you know where our newbie welcome wagon is? he's been away for quite some time now