how do i make a lot of money?

i have mined and mined but i dont have enough money to buy a R.A.N.D.O.M. I want a R.A.N.D.O.M. anyone know how to make a lot of money or how to use playmod. also do you need a R.A.N.D.O.M. decoder to use the R.A.N.D.O.M. Please help. +

Guest MIKE113

I buy Radine at Galcom HQ and sell it at Lyrius first, once I have about 30,000,000 I buy OTS missiles and sell them in Lyrius,(30% inflation),also, but it will take awhile.

Yes, you must have decoder first.

[ 07-07-2002, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MIKE113 ]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Unforgiven_Killer:

what about that cheat thing in the download section? Ive been wanting to see what the random does to a planet..but I havnt been able to get that thing to work...

Why can't you just buy the weapon and decoder then go try it out? Why do you need the cheat?

Oh, I see, you haven't played long enough to amass the wealth required nor have your crew's experience improved.

So, why don't you ask someone to send you their saved game prior to them using it. Assuming both of you are using the same BCM version, that should work.

The Playmod in the downloads page is only compatible with the currently released version of BCM. It will not work with the 1.0.08 RC patches.

well....I dont live too long when I play...either I go into a black hole, enter a planet with a stormy sky, or attack some one who I shouldnt have....plus for some reason I can only play BCM for about 15 mins...then my computer freezes up and I have to restart..Ive done everything I and my friends dad could think of..beside getting a new video card (doesnt bother me anyways)..so thats why I was looking for cheats...

• 4 weeks later...

Check you PC temps after 10mins of play. I bet the processor is cooking with all that action.

Go to Cnet.com, and look for a progy called "Motherboard Monitor", after you've installed that, set a high CPU temp alarm around 65c. If that alarm goes off while playing, find a way to get the heat out of the box, or at least off the CPU.

If the system freezes before the alarm goes off, reset it lower to 60c, and try again.

[ 08-21-2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Greg Miller ]