Just a noob wondering

With a few weeks of experimenting I found that the GAM/MIL Stormcarrier works best for me. But now,I'm still needing to know these few things...

1.Why do some forums talk about killing Resnig, then cloning. Does this help in some way, or does he just deserve to die?

2.Just a thought, but I wanted to know why when the shields drop and the ship starts taking damage, how come the armor and Hull drop at the same rate? I would think armor would protect the ship until it is severly damaged.

3.Is there a way to direct marines after a beam down to move in a group to attack, instead of telling them one at a time to attack using tacops.

4.Can marines be sent to enemy ships?

SC, you have such a great commitment to this game with all the posts on the forums and the many patches to make this already great game better. Thanks!

1. LOL

2. When armor gets damaged, the hull underneath it is exposed to space and therefore is wasted too. That's why if you have damaged armour/hull, sometimes some of your crew will get injured, or plain out die from space exposure. My recomendation for that is upgrade your shields, and don't fight a loosing battle (shields get too low, cloak or run). Look at armor as something that keeps your pressurized ship from equalizing with the vacuum of space, and in the worst case scenario, something that gives you a second chance after your shilds drop (after substantial repairs, and crew replacements of course).

3. The option to group/give group orders to marines should be implemented in the upcoming titles.

4. Nope, sorry, can't beam aboard enemy ships, but maybe in BCTC, who knows. (SC might )

Yeah when you hear his buttkissing reply of "Marines assigned on search duty" when Intruders board, he isn't really on top of things. Check the mess hall and the bunks to find all your marines who are searching half the time...

quote:

heh, once would've had to be around for a pretty long time to truly appreciate the disdain for Resnig

that is to say also in the games environment. i think he has attention defficit disorder. he always has to be in something.

Guest Grayfox

and boy is he slow... usually ill notice i have intruders aboard before he does!!!

im the captain, its not my job to notice those things... sheesh