R.A.N.D.O.M. question

Uh...how do you pick up your RANDOM after using it? I broke down earlier and went to 1.0.07, and figured out how to use playmod(pretty easily I might add, after looking in the playmod1.bat file). Well, I just got my ship tweaked(Gammulan Stormcarrier) and I lobbed a Random on LV-103 for a test run, after screwing up with the Cygni station(I blew it up, but I wanted to capture it...oh well.) Anywho, is it in the manual somewhere? I tried everything I could think of to find it, and before I lobbed it, I put 2 CC waypoints on the planet where I was gunna lob it, then lobbed it. After a little more time in space, I went down in my CC looking for it but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I missed something...anywho, if it's really in the manual, just tell me to RTFM, and I will. I couldn't find it in the Appendix...er...I didn't see anything in the FAQ...

if it enters the atmosphere it will most likely go off. you must wait a few min and it will work.

RANDOMs make really good ovens. They cook chicken, Beef, Resnig, and millions of marines trapped on the planet it lands on. (yum!yum!, Exept for resnig, the thought of consuming him is disturbing and will cause serious mental problems in the near future)

[ 08-09-2002, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]