Hello!

Dane

Hi there everyone! Allow myself to introduce....myself. I'm Dane! I bought BCM a while back, but my old computer couldnt really handle it. ol p2 350 mhz. Well I recently got a new one and im having tons o fun! I especally like the Warmonger.

Well, just thought I'd pop by and say hi. So hi!

P.S. - How does one get thier system specs in thier sig?

-Dane

quote:

Originally posted by Dane:

P.S. - How does one get thier system specs in thier sig?

A link is posted on the main page of the forums, just look at the top right below where it says >>Hello, Dane and fourth from the left. In case you can't find it.

Sig thread

You'll notice that around here you are expected to actually research your problem first before you ask or you'll end up polishing ship hulls sans spacesuit. It's not personal, it's just that we'd rather play than spend time answering the same question six times a week.

There, now that I've retained my crusty old commander status , welcome aboard.

PS. Speaking of welcomes, were's Nova?

[ 08-20-2002, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

Give me a break, will ya! ^_^ There's a thing called school that just started yesterday for me. I was pretty friggin' tired, and went to sleep before the time he even posted. (08-19-2002 10:20 PM)

Well... Welcome Aboard. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

quote:

He's MIA

Consider me under cloak right now. I read the boards frequently, but don't really post. I am here.

Hm... Need to re-install BCM. Been forever since I've played, and I'm itching to try out the new patches. I'll probably be rusty as hell when MP comes around.

Laterz.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Give me a break, will ya!
^_^
There's a thing called
school
that just started yesterday for me.

LOL...just giving you a hard time. Since I was already in hard nosed mode I just couldn't resist giving you a little grief.