Cargo pod

Chicki

Gotta noob question. I had a fighter destroyed so I bought a new "fighter asset" which I'm hoping means a new fighter. I was trying to fiqure out how to get it to show in the fighter bay as it was showing in the cargo manifest but not in the fighter bay. Anyway, I ended up getting into the cargo pod. How do I get it back? The manual says you can eject the pod from the bridge but I sure can't fiqure out how. I'm hoping I can eject it and have a shuttle pick it up and get my fighter back. Help appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply SC. Still can't see how to access the cargo pod or how to eject it. Also, what is the procedure for transfering a "fighter asset" from the cargo bay to the fighter bay? It seems it doesn't show up automatically in the fighter bay after you purchase a new fighter. Great game. Having a blast. Thanks.

quote:

Originally posted by Chicki:

Thanks for the reply SC. Still can't see how to access the cargo pod or how to eject it. Also, what is the procedure for transfering a "fighter asset" from the cargo bay to the fighter bay? It seems it doesn't show up automatically in the fighter bay after you purchase a new fighter. Great game. Having a blast. Thanks.

You have cargo pod access in Logistix (don't eject the pod or you'll lose that fighter).

You move the fighter from the Tactical computer, select load out and the missing fighter slot and you'll be presented with the option to move the new fighter.

Hey, thanks for the info. I think I might have ejected my pod. If you select an item in the cargo screen, then hit the "eject" button when the transfer screen comes up, that ejects the pod, or just that item? Oops. If you do eject it...can't you pick it up on radar and recover it? Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Hail to thee!

If you want to eject your cargo pod and still have it "on the radar and ready-for-extraction", try using Transporter or SC for deploying it anyplace ye want, instead of pressing that darn [eject] button on Logistix screen. (usually used for dispatching any amount of illegal stuff before docking ) Use TacOps for that purpose.

Fair greetings.