Lost my keyboard overlay...

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

Hello I belive the subject says it all I lost the little card that had all those usefull commands for bcm on it (and the map on the back) Could someone please scan me those keyboard commands please?

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

i think he wants them to scan it for an image send the image to him and maybe he can print it on paper with a colour printer....the keyboard commands that is.

...yeah, too bad he didn't say that

Go ahead and send him a scanned copy Gordon, since we know he owns the game.

Guest Fox__Trot

*Looks around wondering if this is a good idea*

Well I never had much sense anyways here goes

quote:

Could someone please scan me those keyboard commands please?

btw what do you think of the new quote in my signature?

[ 09-05-2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Fox__Trot ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

*Looks around wondering if this is a good idea*

Well I never had much sense anyways here goes

quote:

Could someone please scan me those keyboard commands please?

btw what do you think of the new quote in my signature?

doh! I didn't notice the scan word in your first post. Brain lag. Sorry.

• 1 year later...

Ok, I apoligize. I didn't realize till i have read other posts that this may be a big deal.

I don't know how to delete a post so, if anyone is reading up to this point, please don't send me anything.

UC is suppose to be releasing very soon and I am planning on purchasing it. By then, I won't need the keyboard layout for this game.

Thanks

Delta

heh, no need to delete it as I'm sure there's a very good chance that nobody is going to send him anything.

Besides, have you even registered your copy of the game? If so, add your system profile to your sig and I will check your stats.

Nobody has sent me anything.

I bought this game about two years ago before going overseas (bcm). I stowed everything except the disk and the manual to lighten the load, and at the time, I was not worried about registration.

I am not worried about it though. Like I said, UC will being coming out soon.

BTW, where on this website do you offer to register?

quote:

Originally posted by Delta1:

Nobody has sent me anything.

I bought this game about two years ago before going overseas (bcm). I stowed everything except the disk and the manual to lighten the load, and at the time, I was not worried about registration.

I am not worried about it though. Like I said, UC will being coming out soon.

BTW, where on this website do you offer to register?

I'm not questioning your ownership; point is, if you were registered, it means that you have a valid serial key; which means you have a legit copy; which means that a PDF of the keyboard template could automagically appear in your email inbox if you send your serial number or link to your registration profile to [email protected]

Sadly enough, the cd cover (which apparently contians the serial number) went with the box, and has been lost as well. While traveling, all my cd's were kept in a carrying case. I didn't think twice about the serial number since it wasn't required for installation, unlike Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, or Windows 2000.

Unless that number on the inner circle of the cd (that is very hard to read) is the serial number, I am SOL.

Thanks anyway. Lesson learned. I will be sure to register my copy of UC. BTW, I went to EB and reserved my copy.

P.s. Can somebody at least tell me (with SC approval) the key combo to match speed with target?

Suggestion

I bought BCM awhile ago, but lost my CD case however every game i buy I copy the CD Key and placed it in a small book that way there if i ever want to play that particuler game again.. and if it requires a key then all I gotta do is turn to my little book with 100+ cd keys in it and I can install the software