Getting Started

gnipper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChickenCruiser , Revolution. The game you've all been waiting for.

Choose from 3 types of careers:

Caged

Free-range

Space-range

Choose from a set of over a 100 farmhouses as your homebase.

Featuring the lightning bolt man.

Where do you want to lay today?

...in outer space

...on the ground

...in the air

...be there!

This will be a kiddies game but the do nasties to the chickens can be an add-on pak. Remember, you'll have to catch us first!!!

Plus, we'll have the lightning bolt man to protect us!

(If you don't know who he is, check out LIGHTNING BOLT in the general discussions)

Actually. When I was a field engineer, going around fixing people's PC's, one person gave me a copy of a game very simular to what you just said. It wasn't chickens 2 though, I can't remember what it was called but basically you had chickens flying around and you had to shoot as many as you can in the time limit with a shot gun. You could even shoot a windmill and other stuff for bonus points. That was fun!

I think I spent about 2 hours at this geezers house and when I went back to work, I just said that it was a really major problem with his system and that I had to re-install his Windows and all that. He he.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Which way to the airlock?

I'm throwing myself out.

I hear you there. This topics whacked, when you find the door hold it open for me I want out too.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Which way to the airlock?

I'm throwing myself out.

I hear you there. This topics whacked, when you find the door hold it open for me I want out too.

Chickening out already?

This topic has gone too far out! Can I just ask Sebbit, why the chicken revolution? Did you grow up on a farm? And was it like a silence of the lambs thing but with chickens where you woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of chickens wanting to be free? Haha.

(Hannibal voice:)

Chickens! Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp!

They have just banned fox hunting in Scotland, perhaps the authorities have got wind of the chicken revolution and have struck a deal with the foxes to join forces in the coming onslaught.

[ 09-27-2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Or ]