JAC & Celestial Orb

I take it that when I have a JAC onboard and a system gets damaged, 10 mins later it will be fixed, without having to assign engineers right?

What if I had two JAC's, would it be done in 5 mins or could two systems be repaired at same time?

The Celestial Orb, what if I had two of them, would it give 2 LP and -2 FF every 5 mins?

Also I just upgraded to the Karanian Reactor but forgot to assign engineers to it. I can't get access to assign engineers now. What happens now, how can I get it installed to 100% ?

I can see that one of these days, a mod is going to restrict your posting rights. Just don't come crying to me when it happens. Your posts are flat out ludicrous. You obviously haven't spent enough time with the game, let alone the appendix data. But at the drop of the hat, you want to create a new topic.

If you READ the appendix data, you'd see that no matter HOW many artifacts you have, ONLY one is installed at any one time. So, given that, WHAT does that tell you?

From the appendix:

" All artifacts appear on stations inventory within 3 days of game time.

Some artifacts such as the HSD, ENM, PAD and TMCD, all have indicators on the BridgeViewer. When these artifacts are in your cargo bay, they are green and when all conditions that deem them operable are met, they are light green.

Most artifacts require certain officers to be on station and have a certain AI level. Refer to the Crew section of this appendix.

Artifacts which are system upgrades can be immediately fitted when purchased without being subject to analysis by the RE.

Some artifacts cannot be installed on certain ship classes. So, if you purchase one and you can't install it, this means that the ship cannot support it. This is the same rule which applies to certain shield, armor, engine, reactor upgrades. Not all can be fitted on a ship. "

Where does it say that only one of each item can be installed at one time?

I'm only trying to learn about your game, just because it's obvious to you, you wrote the game, I'm asking questions about things that I haven't found covered in the manual or appendix or things that are not clear to me. I'm not trying to annoy you or anything, I just want some support and advise.

Ha ha, no I'm not seeking for trouble, I'm cool man. Just I did try to look this info up myself and got no joy.

Anyway, I'll be off soon to 'milk the cow'. I know I'm prob annoying everyone with me questions but I'm just one of those people who wants quick answers. Don't think I'll post any more for a while, let things cool down for a bit(he he).

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

I'm only trying to learn about your game, just because it's obvious to you, you wrote the game, I'm asking questions about things that I haven't found covered in the manual or appendix or things that are not clear to me. I'm not trying to annoy you or anything, I just want some support and advise.

No one here including Derek is obligated to give you support or advise. Choose your questions wisely and only ask after you have searched this board and all other relevent sources for the answer. This question was so silly I wasn't even considering answering it. You continue on this path you will get no assistance at all. This is just some friendly advice, I would take heed. Because I believe you've had your last warning.

Best Regards

[ 09-15-2002, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]