problems saving the game

Sorry if this has been covered but I am having problems saving and restoring the game. Being a noob I tend to die alot and at times would like to go back to a previous time but after I die I cannot restore. I click on restore and it does nothing, and resume only takes me back to the main menu. Checked the archive on save files which says there are several save profiles but I have no idea have to do that, save only lets me save the current profile with the default save profile (.sgd). I just cant figure out how to save to a different save profile so I can restart. Getting tired of restarting from scratch so any help would be welcome. Thanx

During the game, when you want to save a position, instead of using the quick save, use the Save and exit option. This will give you a menu of save slots which you select, give the save a name, and then takes you back to the main menu. From here, just click resume.

When you want to restore a saved game position, from the main menu click restore, click the game you want to restore from and then the save position.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbish:

Uh, yes there is.

No there isn't. Once you're KIA, MIA or RET, you cannot restore that game - only one you may have saved before the condition occured.

quote:

Lightning Bolt Man just described how.[/QB]

No he did not

What? Are you blind? Please try to READ before posting. This way, you don't end up confusing the n00bies.

[ 10-12-2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

The save and exit is ctrl+alt+S correct? if that is the case the problem is that I have an HP and when you do that it takes you out of the game and to the HP support window, when you close that and pull the game back up you still have the game running, no save game selection. I believe the problem was covered somewhere before but been unable to locate it again. Sorry if I'm covering old territory. Thanx