How do run the BCTE add on mode within Bcm?

howdy folks!

I'm an 'intermediate newbie' with bcm version 23/beta24 & I was hoping someone out there in BCM land would help me figure out how to run the BCTE module within the BCM game. I've been able to run it as a stand alone game(it looks fantasic & I can't wait for the full version next year!). In the BCTE manual it states that the BCTE module is accessed at any time by selecting the command options within BCM. BUT HOW do I do that??? I unziped the BCTE file into BCM several different ways but it still didn't work. Is there a specific command line that needs to be typed in at the BCM config file that will activate the BCTE spawn file?

Please Advise & thank you for your time!

sincerely,

ralph

[ 11-08-2002, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: ralph ]

The version of BCTE you can download is the latest development version of it, before the project was canceled. You can't run it with BCM, because it was being developed before BCM was released, and 1) code has been seriously patched, and 2) IIRC, it wasn't built into that dev. version yet.

You'll haev to wait for BCTC to come out to be able to do that kinda stuff again. Sorry.

But anyway, if you need anymore help, just ask.

Thread Closed.

[ 11-08-2002, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]