zernin station

Romale

im having trouble with mission that your spost to assist in capture of zernin station: wth are you spost to do i drop probes in all 3 sectors mensioned, and it always fails, so then i tried capturing station myself after its disabled and soon as i get sos i crash to desktop ... but im not sure i just sosed it and not destroyed it crash happens to fast. anyway is there something special your spost to do? i havn't been able to find any scripted ships other than vegabond/fighters, fighters just sit at jumpgate and do nothing, if i order them to fly somewhere they resume whatever they were spost to be doing but still shouldn't be that way ?

anyway how i pass this mission

Words of advice: while not essential, neaten up your post. Use better spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. It makes it MUCH easier to read.

How many times have to tried to capture the station, anyways? If only once, try again.

[ 12-04-2002, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: Kartoffel ]

I had the same problem the first couple times, usually it crashes when the station is destroyed. Theres not much margin for error but SOS and destroyed. Best way I found is when it gets low on armor shut down the PTA and set main guns to 10%. That way you can take it straight to SOS and not go over.

There is NO reason why ANY station should crash when captured. NONE.

So, you two ladies had better figure out what the hell you're talking about. And if you are reporting what you think is a bug, better get someone else to reproduce it and then post about it in the proper channels.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't Know about Zerin Station.. But Crash to Desk Top.. Yup...

What I found was that I had a Unstable Win98/SE load..

Had to reload 98 and then reinstall BCM and then Repatch to 1007.

Gaud... I luv MicroSoft... (LOL)

Guest Grayfox

sorry fellas, mine never crashed after i destroyed zerin.

it would crash in other places randomely, but it never did while i was trying to capture zerin and accidentally blew it up