Prime Fleet News

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Ok heres a link to all of the staff assignments for each Wing, and Fleet Staff. This should help us keep track of things a little better as far as staff positions go. Please let me know if I left someone out thats been assigned to a staff position Wing Leaders.

Prime Fleet Staff Structure Updated 8-24-01

Thomas if I have made a mistake in the structure let me know and I'll correct it ASAP.

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Cmdr. Williams,

the structure looks good. Two corrections: The Fleet Staff Chief Position has no special code, you can use G6 or only Staff Chief. G5 denotes the Public Relations Officer.

Cmdr. Thorgan is S45, Staff Chief of Delta Wing.

Best regards.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok thanks Cmdr. Gudihl i've made the changes.

Wing Leaders let me know when you assign someone to a staff position within your Wing so I can make updates, thanks.

Regards

Guest Remo Williams

Excellent work Badgerius! I'll have more feedback for you on this later. I'm late for an appointment, and have to leave right now.

Regards

Yeah, it does look pretty neat, it sorta gives me the feeling that i'm sitting at a Galcom info terminal.

I also see Papi's point about the fonts though, i also suggest a font change.

Guest Remo Williams

I like the layout and color scheme of your pages Badgerius. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add a couple more links to the main page though. Such as Fleet Staff bios, and Fleet Roster. Also on the Wings main page where the Galcom logo is I would like to see the Wing logo there.

Well I was waiting to see what layout Jaguar was working on, but he must be to busy with real life at the moment. So I want to move ahead with your layout for the site Badgerius. That is if the rest of Prime Fleet agrees. What do you say Commanders? Post your yes or no vote here.

If we all agree then Wing Leaders need to start working on the content to fill there section of the site. Once Badgerius has completed Gamma Wings section We'll then use the same layout as the pages he creates for each wing. Hows that sound?

Regards

I like it.

Have you thought about the font in Battlecruiser Millenium box art?

I don't know the font name, but it would fit quite well I think.

But I like the font you have right now too

Guest Remo Williams

The font is fine IMO. Post a link to the site where you found the font at so i can download it too, thanks.

Oh and we need to add the copyright info to the bottom of the main page, but I'm sure you knew that already. The temp page I put up at primefleet.com has it if you need a reference.

Sure, I'll post everything one would need to create a site following this template: Fonts, colours, resolution, etc.

I'll post it all in one bundle along with the Gamma main page. Should be tonight or tommorrow night.

Guest Remo Williams

!!Breaking News!!

I have set up a discussion board for Prime Fleet here Prime Fleet Forums.

Fleet Staff, Wing Staff, and Squadron Leaders there is a password protected Forum for discussion of Fleet tactical operations. If you would like to join in on the disussion in this area email me here [email protected] and I'll send you the password.

Regards

Guest Remo Williams

Demolition

I though about that, but I didn't want to discourage the MIA Cmdrs from posting once they show back up. I'll leave that up to the rest of the fleet though. If you guys think the whole forum should be password protected let me know, and its done.

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

No I'll forget the password....

[R/P]

Smith what is the password to get in my quarters again???[/RP]

He he he

That's fine with me. 'Cause when we get Multiplayer going then We will need to keep Insurgent Scum (No Offence Rattler) out of here. I just don't want them spying on our tactics........Just My Peice Of Mind....

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: BCFreak13 ]

i say we role with it

but im waiting patiently for al others to respond

if it discourages the MIA commanders, then they dont really belong in a fleet...

what i mean is, if they get discouraged that easy, they're better off going indie

we're also making it so we dont get NON fleet members voicing their opinion on topics fleet related....

no offence to other glacom fleets