PRIME FLEET members, read!

Thomas Siemens

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geee!?!, ducking away for me!?! I'm honored. smile.gif

But I'm going to keep it anyway. Looks better this way.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico 'V_ger' Jansen

GCV-de Ruyter

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

"... to boldly show, where no one has gone before"

quote:

Thomas, we're getting pretty close to the SC's deadline. Should we start just handing out positions arbritrarily?

Done that, see the new Prime Fleet Positions thread. Heh, I nearly missed that deadline, because I set 03-01 as my own deadline for the Prime Fleet structure... wink.gif

Btw., I am waiting for comments and/or propositions. Otherwise the structure (including all jobs) will be sent to Derek as proposed...

Note: all important themes from this thread have been moved to their own threads. I wonder if I should close thise one and open a new General Discussion thread or Propositions thread in this forum.

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Guest Remo Williams

Commander Williams reporting for duty sir!! Sorry I've been away for a bit on extented leave you guys sure have been busy. I am ready to receive my assighnment and assisted the fleet in anyway I can.

------------------

Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Prime Fleet

[This message has been edited by Remo Williams (edited 03-01-2000).]

Welcome aboard (active) Prime Fleet, Commander. Please report to Cmdr. Badgerius here!

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

A Prime Fleet Weg Page (or even, *gasp* Site) is planned as the next project in schedule. Now that we have an active Public Relations Office (hi, Mark! smile.gif *evil grin*)...

I just want to sort out this structure mess first, so that Prime is not totally unprepared once Multiplayer starts.

Thomas,

I have a couple sites available (The free ones), and every Prime Fleet member has the ability to harness some additional space as needed. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll allocate some time for it. In fact I'll grab one this evening and send you the site password, so you can upload items as you see fit. (Unless you already have plans in the works)

Derek,

I will put up a Prime Fleet opening page on my old Tacticial Site, and use it to branch to anything you require. Or I can upload the page you created directly to that site. I have the next 3 days off, so hopefully we can make some head way smile.gif

In anticipation of an upcoming recruitment drive, I've put together a sample recruitment poster. Let me know if you like it.

www.geocities.com/badgerius/poster.jpg

Warning: 266k file.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

I am pleased to report that Gamma Wing is now Active. We have had enough people report in for 1 squadron and a minimal support staff.

Positions are now available in 2nd squadron, and I'm looking for a head of intel/security.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

[semi-RP on]Permission to speek candidly, Sir!?!

[semi-RP off]

smile.gif

2nd squadron??? Gamma's 2nd or another wing?

'Cause I'd think it would be a tactically sane (or strategically, ... not sure) thing to do, to populate Galcom and Startpath first before Gamma Wing gets a second squadron. Don't you think? With Insurgents vs. Galcom 2 to 1, I'm worring a bit about our flank(s).

Just my 0.02 Galcred

------------------

Cmdr. Rico 'V_ger' Jansen

GCV-de Ruyter

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 16 Commander, 1st Squadron

"... to boldly show, where no one has gone before"

Agreed, but that's Thomas's job. I'm not expecting him to assign us any more cmdrs for the time being, but if he does, I'll put them in second squadron.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

Well, as a matter of fact, it is the job of the Fleet's Personnel Office, led by G1 Cmdr. Robertson, to assign commanders to the Wings!

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

Guest Neath Southern Skies

Well, unless they get a staff position, the next 3 recruits will probably be assigned to Alpha Wing, 1st squadron (using the current layout); it's been changed from gamma wing?

Our primary aim this early on is to get viable squadrons operational.

------------------

Commander Robertson

GCV Southern Skies

Prime Fleet

G1 Personnel; G4 Logistics, and CO Star Base Earth

"Shoot first, then shoot the survivors!"

Cmdr. Robertson,

please take a look at the PRIME Fleet Structure. Assigning that squdron to Alpha Wing was a typo, which has been corrected.

Gentlemen,

I am closing this thread now! It has fulfilled its purpose, I opened a new thread called Prime Fleet Pinboard for general chatter.

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet