Prime Fleet Structure

Supreme Cmdr

Ack, just found this in the Fleet Related Discussions Forum:

quote:

By
March 1st
, I need the fleet structures for each fleet, sent to me by the fleet commander, complete with the names of the appointed officers, station assignments etc. I don't need the names of the actual fleet members; just the appointed officers and the structure. If I don't get this by midnight on that day, I will either kill the fleet or fire the fleet leader for incompetence. And remove it from the game.

Guys, we do not want to start from scratch, therefore I need propositions for the appointed officers today, otherwise I make them up! Discuss this in the Prime Fleet Positions thread.

Thomas (a.k.a. Gudihl)

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

[This message has been edited by Thomas Siemens (edited 02-27-2000).]

Thomas, the 1st squadron under the command of Cmdr. Rico Jansen, was created as part of Gamma Wing, not Alpha. Are you transfering it to Alpha, or is that a typo?

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

[This message has been edited by Badgerius (edited 03-05-2000).]

Ooops. That's a typo! Hmm, this should have been the final version, Derek surely rips my head off if I send him another, after the deadline. Ack.

Hmm, should I risk it, should I risk it?

Hmm. We could keep it as is, and then officially transfer Alpha's 1st squadron to Gamma Wing. That would make what you sent accurate, but slightly out of date.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

Commanders,

this fleet structure has not (yet) fulfilled the guidelines Derek set, so I am working it over with Uncle Rattler (yep, Insurgent One). As a side effect, I can correct a few typos, like Cmdr. Pherret as Leader of two Wings.

If in doubt of your position in PRIME, consult the Prime Fleet Positions thread.

Expect this be done at the end of the week.

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Thomas-I sent you an e-mail concerning Alun's to me. If anyone finds a conflict with the Prime Fleet postings, they should send their inquiries to G1-Personel. Cmdr. Robertson should be able to field any questions concerning this. I'm checking the Forum as I go for names posted to multible fleets. Since G2 is Intelligence/Security I will continue to seach for MIAs. We can now list Pedro Moda as a transfer to ISS...LOL... smile.gif">...<P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

G2 Intelligence/Security; G3 Tactics (Acting)

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 03-11-2000).]

Thomas, I noted on your Fleet Structure I am listed as on patrol, unassigned, or MIA. At present (according to RP), I am assigned as Prime Fleet Liason Officer to Wraith Fleet, on Temporary Duty (TDY). Though I do suppose I should have reported in for the Prime Fleet Rollcall, as I am still assigned to the Fleet at present. wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

*1st Squadron, *SIN Wing

Stationed, *Starstation Wrath

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way."

- John Paul Jones

ICQ 32545391, CST

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

Prime Fleet Liason Officer

Corrected. Cmdrs. Andergum, and SpacePhish are now no longer part of the Prime Fleet MIA list. Also, added Derek Smart, and his ship, the GCV-Warmonger.

Okay, I need a volunteer with some good taste to take this structure, proof read it (I am from Germany, my English is not that good) and bring it in a nice format. I am glad I could do it at all, but I am pretty sure there is somewhere out there just waiting for this chance to improve the Prime Fleet's appearance. wink.gif

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

[This message has been edited by Thomas Siemens (edited 03-15-2000).]

Nope, Andergum's part of my ACTIVE Insurgent listing! biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

• 3 weeks later...

From the thread GALCOM Fleet Asset Locations, Discrepancies 2000-03-31.

quote:

Supreme Cmdr:

I am not at all happy with this stuff. Is it so hard for you guys to come up with a common layout? Though I had repeatedly asked you guys to use a universal layout, such as the Wraith format (the best so far), I still see a mass of convoluted, bad formatted and organized structures.

If this is not sorted out
a week from today,
the following will occur. And this time, I'm not screwing around, nor am I going to grant an extension. So, I suggest that you guys get together with Tac and sort this out. Also, in addition to .doc files, I need .html versions of all files. This will be for the Fleet page.

1.I will fire all fleet leaders, disband all fleets and start from scratch.

2.I will order the closure of all fleet websites.

3.I will take control of these fleets, bring them inhouse and appoint my own internal people who I know that I can trust, to handle this. Rattler, Tac etc, to name a couple.

4.I will close the proposed upcoming open multiplayer beta and nobody outside of my dev and beta teams, will be able to participate.

I am uploading all the files to this link below and the upload should be completed 15 mins from the date stamp of this post.
www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/fleets.zip
2.5MB

Gentlemen,

I have to admit this is partly my fault, too! redface.gif

I definitly need some help here! I have no MS Word 9x (or 2000, I use StarOffice 5.1a), so I cannot create a correct formatted .doc file. Also, because I am a German, my english is not at all good, therefore I need a volunteer (Mark?) to grab the html file, convert it to .doc format, proof read it, correct all misspellings and grammatical errors, and reformat it according to the specs Daniel "Tac" Londono used for his Structure file.

And, time is of the essence! This has to be finished soon, within 2 days!

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

Thomas,

I can send you MSOFFICE(Word97), if your e-mail server can handle it. Let me know. If not send me the changes that you want to make on the Prime Fleet Structure and I will edit it for you, then send you the update so you can post it. Let me know >------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

Max,

thanks for the offer, your help is appreciated. Btw., IIRC Word97 is not freeware (I am not interested in MS Office, anyway), so you must not send it to anybody!

Cmdr. Mark (SpcFX) Giao has already done the conversion, and I hope this case can be closed now.

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

Dragon - Order of Jade Dragon

Thomas-OK, Yes I know about W97 not being freeware but it can be incorparated into a network setting, ie: not to be incorperated into a program or resold on the market. I can upload it to you through my Network NT. I would have to have direct access to your modem though. But this is all moot since you don't want it anyway. LOL, glad (SpcFX) has got it covered.

RP

To: Fleet Cmdr Joe Gudihl

Subject: MIA's

I wanted to report that Richard (Ramspite) Springstead is no longer MIA, he has deserted his post and is now taking refuge with the Spectre Fleet. Update this information as you see fit.

I will continue to try to update the MIA list as I can.

end of message

RPoff

I'll send you this info by e-mail if you like. They seem to think that G2/G3 should get this info. Well, whatever works.

Bye the way, if any more of you deserters are out there afilliated with other units now, it would be appreciated if you would let us know that you are still with the BC3000 board. A lot of you signed on as Galcom members but later became something else. If you can send one of us an e-mail we would find it in our hearts to forgive your desertion.

Thanks, Maxamillian

'MAX'

------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

• 1 year later...