Gamma Wing News

Badgerius

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.

Papi, you've got an empty squadron. I'm going to give it a week. If, at that time, we've no new recruits, I'll shut down 2nd squadron until we get new blood. If I do that, you'll serve in 1st squadron, but I will give you back 2nd squadron command when we've got members to put into it.

Any ideas for recruiting? Post 'em here.

Hey Badgerous

I was wondering if i could use your recruitment poster

I like it

if so i'll link to it from my site

Then you can put a link on the poster that links it to the Fleet DB reg form

Hows that sound, then the other wings can link to it if they have a site and we can generate some new members through this way

That Station looks like its bending

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

I have no objections to you using it, as it is for all of prime fleet, but shouldn't we wait until the recruitment page of primefleet.com is up? We should be moving towards a central prime fleet site with sections for the wings, rather than separate wing pages, don't you think?

Also, you'll probably have trouble linking to it, but you're welcome to try.

That can be the Registration page begining, with a link to the registration in Fleet DB

And my site is not Epsilon Wing page, its a site i created over a year ago to tell about the BC3K Series

Mabye you should check it out, i need more info though

its 7 pages right now and if i can get more info it'll be even longer

Anyway goes Badgerius. But I think that every wing in Prime needs commanders and it's Prime after all that Cmdr Jason choose.

I think it shows a little character nowadays to join in Prime, we're not that loudmouth but hey, what you need your mouth for in the fight, spit?

And I forgot to mention earlier when I mentioned most vets being in insurgents, that we have THE ULTIMATE vet in Prime

Your numbers ma be dwindleing, but atleast you have some

Anyways, my work on getting the wing together is slowed by the fact that I am not officially Wing Leader

Its acknowledged by Fleet leader but it hasn't been changed in the Fleet DB

It looks like every one, but possible one of my cammanders are AWOL

I know its official...at least for now

If we get ahold of Cmdr. De'Witt he will get command of Epsilon Wing, reason being is because he was the commander beforeme, and his status right now is AWOL, not KIA

if it gets to KIA then the spots mine.

What do you need me to do to help with primefleet's website

Your sig is wrong Badge

it should look like mine besides the s##

Well, in the next few days, I'll be coming up with some layouts for the main section of the page. You're welcome to come up with some yourself. Once we've agreed on a layout, we can go from there. Post links to your layouts in the Prime Fleet News thread.

True, neither Gamma Wing or Beta Wing have quotes.

Cmdr Jason, read what Fleet Cmdr Gudihl wrote in Prime Fleet positions thread, you belong to Beta wing.

hes working on getting switched to gamma wing

so he should get to know the people in gamma wing

[edit]Scratch the above said stuff, your transfer has been denied for now, plz lose the quote in your sig and use beta wing news for now, mabye you can get a transfer to gamma later[/edit]

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]