Gamma Wing News

Badgerius

Guest Remo Williams

congrats Hugo, I'm sure you'll do a fine job. Uummm, since your buying the drinks, I'll take a Empirian brandy.

Papi did you recieve my email with the password for the new secure forum?

The new secure forum is for all Primes members to discuss internal fleet business.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Papi did you recieve my email with the password for the new secure forum?

The new secure forum is for all Primes members to discuss internal fleet business.

Yes, I got it, just sent you email.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, Cmdr. McMahon, I've been a bit busy.

Welcome to Gamma Wing. You are assigned to 1st Squadron, The GuardDogs (hey look everyone, spelled it right for once! ), under the Command of Cmdr. Hugo Pinheiro. I haven't heard from Hugo in a little while, so I'll give you the introduction speech myself.

1st Your Sig is fine. Just add ", 1st Squadron" to the end of the last line now that you're assigned there.

2nd. Check out www.primefleet.com, if you haven't already. Click on CommLink, and get set up on Prime's private web-board. Read the tactics, rules, and regs in the Academy section. Feel free to participate in any tactics discussions.

3rd. Get a password to the restricted section of the board. Fire off an email to [email protected] for the password. He'll also set up a primefleet.com email for you, if you wish.

4th (and finally) Choose your craft. While, I'm not going to limit what you play in BCM, your official Prime Fleet ship will be a cruiser (Heavy or Super), until you are promoted to Squadron leader or higher. Let me know what class you'd like the Endeavor to be.

Again, welcome to Gamma Wing. The Guarddogs Squadron is the finest in Prime. More than half of the command staff was in the Guarddogs at one point, including Cmdrs. Rico Jansen, and Remo Williams. I'm sure you'll do that tradition justice.

If you have further questions, feel free to post them in the Gamma Wing section of either this board, or the Prime Fleet board.

Sorry about that Badgerius, been out on a mission; Top Secret could not tell you about that until now.

Back to work.

Nice to see new faces around here; hope you can make us all proud. You joined a fine Squadron. The best of the best. "The Guarddogs"

With a little trainning and a lot of Hard work, someday you will be a Top Ranking Commander. Make us Proud!!!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Simparadox:

Hey everyone. Just got accepted to the fleet (well, a few days ago) and gamma wing. Just wanted to say hi and find out if there's anything else I should be doing.

Welcome aboard cmdr. Simparadox

Ok, Gamma. Listen up.

We've got some new recruits, and some old hands who haven't been heard from in a while.

There's a roll call thread in the Gamma Wing section of the Prime fleet forums (www.primefleet.com and select Comm Net, for those who haven't made it there yet).

Go there. Post. Now.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

Commander S. Badgerius,

Sir, I would like to request that the GCV-Endeavor be a class Super Cruiser. Thank you,sir, I will do my best.

--------------------------------------

Commander J. McMahon

GCV-Endeavor, Genesis (MOON)

Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

--------------------------------------

Everybody wants the NEW SUPER CLASS DESTROYERS, and, THE NEW SUPER CLASS CARRIERS, have you forgoten the fun we had with the old Class Cruisers???? Traveling the Cosmos fighting, dodging, most of the times, capturing Space stations with the OLD LADIES, those were the days

Treat your beutty well, and she will take you to any part of the universe!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

In light of the recent events regarding the future of this board, Prime Personnel Officer Williams has called for an all-hands Roll-call for Prime fleet. I know you just finished one for Gamma, but go to the General Communications area of the Prime fleet forum and report in again.

Thank you muchly.

BTW based on recent rollcall information, Gamma is once again the largest Wing in Prime. Good work!

• 2 weeks later...

/walks in the wing room

Whoaa!! Deja vu!

Ahum, (adjusts humorous mindset)

I noticed Simparadox has a personal quote in his sig. I'm afraid that's not Prime's policy. There's only to be one uniform wing quote. And which one that is for Gamma, I think, was still under discussion. (on the Prime forum IIRC)

Unless Badgerius likes Ozzy Osborne, and I haven't been paying attention lately. (very well posible)

Later fellas.

• 4 months later...

well, yes it is. So it's easy to lose contact, because we are so "FAMOUS ALL AROUND THE COSMOS" and we are hardly at home. We fly around looking for fights. But we always check if the door to GALCOM is cloosed. WE ARE THE GUARDDOGS !!!!

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back Hugo!

Your CO is on leave right now he should be back soon though. I haven't seen any other members of Gamma in months. You maybe all thats left.