• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Whoa! You've been MIA for sometime now.

RP

How did you survive so long on that uncharted planet commander without any food? Oh and Btw what happened to your crew we haven't be able to find any trace of them?

/RP

Will be assigning ships to use on the MP servers once MP is released. Feel free to use any ship you like for RP though.

Guest Remo Williams

Maybe your Gammulan AE will get a Stormcarrier. That will be up to Jaguar and LordDavid. I know I won't be assigning you one for MP.

[RP]

WHAT!!!!!!

Cmdr. Mrxknown, 1st - there is something called Chain of Command!!! Next time you want a ship, FIRST GO SEE YOUR C.O. ( by the way, IT'S MEEEE!!!)

[/RP]

2nd - Nice to see you again the Guarddogs are ready to barck again!!! Just 2 more!!!

[ 07-01-2002, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Hugo Pinheiro ]

• 2 months later...

(RP)

Gamma Wing has labor shortage.

Long goes the days that Gamma had too much Cmdrs, everyone requested to join, but now we rest with only 1 (me)!!! My officers don't respond to my calls, they may be MIA, AWOL or KIA!!!

No one knows. I beg you HELP GAMMA WING, by donnating some credits ( )

(/RP)

Really, Gamma needs fresh commanders, that are willing to die in battle! (maybe thats the reason no one wants to come???)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Hugo Pinheiro:

[RP]

WHAT!!!!!!

Cmdr. Mrxknown, 1st - there is something called Chain of Command!!! Next time you want a ship, FIRST GO SEE YOUR C.O. ( by the way, IT'S MEEEE!!!)

[/RP]

[RP]

Actually I already have a ship or at the least should. What are available? If possible I would like the Canlon since I wanna get in a more relaxing less stressful environment. And since my previous ship was destroyed in order for me to return here. But more on that later. AND I DID NOT EAT MY CREW!

[/RP]

at least not all of them

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Any positions in Prime Fleet or Gamma Wing open?

If you're requesting to join, how come you have Prime Fleet details in you're sig?

If you want to join Prime, go to www.primefleet.com, and then click on join. To join Gamma wing, just reques to be posed there on the join form!!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

quote:

If you're requesting to join, how come you have Prime Fleet details in you're sig?

If you want to join Prime, go to www.primefleet.com, and then click on join. To join Gamma wing, just reques to be posed there on the join form!!

He's already a members. All he needs to do is stay active here and on Prime's board! Otherwise He won't be allowed on the fleet servers.

Mrxknown your position is Gamma Wing, 1st squadron if your a fighter pilot. If your a cap ship commander your position is Gamma Wing, 1st Carrier GRP. There are no promotions being made right now due to limited personnel. Unless you meet the requirements for the Wing leaders position I'm trying to fill. Read up on what we've been doing lately over on Prime's board.

quote:

If you are not officaly apart of Prime Fleet, you must remove the Prime Fleet details from you're sig until you have finished you're training!!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

quote:

If you are not officaly apart of Prime Fleet, you must remove the Prime Fleet details from you're sig until you have finished you're training!!

As I said above he is already a member. He signed up a long time ago.