• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Hugo Pinheiro:

GAMMA WING REPORT.

Don't know were my commanders are, maybe out shooting gammys!!

Either that or plotting to take all the nutripaks from your cargo!!!

Actually I've been flying around trying to repair my ship after an attack from a cloak vessel that destroyed 3 of my 4 fighters and then with its fighters attacked and damaged my ship. Luckily my ship passed through a jumpgate to another sector and continued with repairs on the nearby planet until we were out of repair materials. I then ordered my crew into the Medibay and flew the ship to the planet's station. After we made sufficient repairs we proceeded to Galcom HQ and was attacked again, but with minimal damages and only 1 casualty from firefights with intruders. It was a marine and he died bravely to save my ship. I have now received word that Special upgrades are available at nearby stations and I'm going to invest in better defenses.

[ 07-12-2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Mrxknown ]

BTW about the beer, Are Commanders allowed to be on station while drinking?

"Flight Officer, take us to coordinates 58.1, 84.12, 94." Said the Commander taking a sip from his beer can.

"But sir that takes us directly into that asteroid" says the nervous Flight Officer

"Are you being subordinate?" asks the Commander

"No, sir!" replied the Flight Officer taking the ship to the coordinates.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

BTW about the beer, Are Commanders allowed to be on station while drinking?

RP

Only in the Insurgency! Now straighten up that uniform commander, find a razor and for pete sake heres a breath mint use it.

/RP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

Hey those are cool!

Anyway just thought I'd let you know there is a young man going through the academy right now that will be assigned to Gamma when he graduates.

You might want to stop by the academy over at the Prime Fleet HQ Forums and say howdy.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Hey those are cool!

Anyway just thought I'd let you know there is a young man going through the academy right now that will be assigned to Gamma when he graduates.

You might want to stop by the academy over at the
and say howdy.

If you're talking about me, I'm around, straying a bit from the Academy on my off time. If you're not talking about me, then just disregard this reply.

...Either way, howdy to you all.

If you are referring to me --there are only two cadets right now it would seem-- then

I fear that I will be of little use in the MP environment. I have no internet connection at home. All I can do is transfer files from home to work and back again. Alas...

And, begging your pardon, Sirs. I heard something about being willing to die for Galcom in order to be part of Gamma Wing...

I will not die for Galcom.

Dead men do not win battles. Lost battles do not benefit Galcom.

I will live for Galcom and find a way to win the battle.

quote:

Originally posted by Sir John Falstaff:

If you are referring to
me
--there are only two cadets right now it would seem-- then

I fear that I will be of little use in the MP environment. I have no internet connection at home. All I can do is transfer files from home to work and back again. Alas...

And, begging your pardon, Sirs. I heard something about being willing to die for Galcom in order to be part of Gamma Wing...

I will not die for Galcom.

Dead men do not win battles. Lost battles do not benefit Galcom.

I will live for Galcom and find a way to win the battle.

"Noone ever won a war by dieing for their country. They won by shooting the other b*stard and making him die for his."

not the exact words but something you should know

Guest Remo Williams

Actually I was refering to Marvin. Delta Wing Is going to be your new home after the academy Falstaff.

Since I had to kick the other 3 Cadets for being AWOL from the academy for over 30 days. I'm hoping you two will actually be around long enough to graduate.

welcome to the new cadets!!!

About that dying for Galcom: It's not the reason question why its the reason to do or die!!!

Hope you dont have to die out there, but if some one order to be the bait in a suicide mission, well!!! BUMMM

Anyway welcome

It was General George Patton. He said that you don't win wars by dying for your country; you win wars by making the other bastard die for his country.

The profanity belongs to General Patton.

Come Hell or high water, I'll be around for graduation. (That profanity originally belonged to my poor, sainted mother but I've adopted it as my own.)

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

It was General George Patton. He said that you don't win wars by dying for your country; you win wars by making the other bastard die for his country.

The profanity belongs to General Patton.

Come Hell or high water, I'll be around for graduation. (That profanity originally belonged to my poor, sainted mother but I've adopted it as my own.)

i thought that was him but i wasn't sure how to spell it

With all due respect, Sir....There is no such thing as a suicide mission. There are only missions with a low probability of success.

"Never tell me the odds"

Han Solo.

No, I'm not a starwars freak... But that one line struck a chord.

On another note...

Delta Wing, eh? I guess I'll mosey over to their board and lurk for a while.

I should hope to be around long enough to graduate. I mean, sheesh... Not having internet at home hasn't stopped me from joining up. Where there's a will, there's a way. And this is a fun diversion from everyday work-a-day life.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE113:

It matters not what Galcom can do for you, it matters what you can do for Galcom!

Now thats the spirit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...