Gamma Wing News

Badgerius

Hi Hugo! I think you were assigned to Gamma Wings 2nd squadron "No Quarter". I welcome you to the squadron and don't worry, there's not much to do before BCM comes out, unless you want to get involved with rp forum. We are just organizing our lines. It would be great if you could stay with us! We need every man in line!

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 26 Commander

2nd squadron "No quarter"

"They hold no quarter, they ask no quarter"

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure that would be great.

And if you need a commanding officer to put some "FOLKS" on line, just tell me i'm your man. By the way how do you get in the RP Tags Forum???

An dother thing BCM?? can we play that on-line??? eek.gif that would be Spectacular, imagine the possibilaties. Up to 6.000.000.000 players on-line, they would have to make a bigger space right.

P.S.- The eek.gif earlyer is just to look stunned, not in disaproval.

------------------

Good to have you with us, there's no ranks or assignments inside squadron, like Badgerius said in one of his posts, sorry.

You can edit your sig to look something like:

Cmdr "your cmdr"

GCV "your vessel"

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing

2nd squadron, "No Quarter"

by clicking profile on the top of this page. About RP Tags Forem, I'm not quite sure what do you mean, but you can join in the fun in RPG discussion forum. Just remember to use rp tags [rp] starting and [/rp] closing rp.

BCM is going to be online game but I think it's limited a little lower than 6.000.000.000 players biggrin.gif

But it will rock for sure!

Please read carefully Prime fleets forum and Fleet related forum posts and of course about development of THE GAME BCM!

[rp]

Cmdr I got go now, 'cause my crew is giving alert about intruders on board. Carry on your duties Cmdr!

[/rp]

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 26 Commander

2nd squadron "No quarter"

"They hold no quarter, they ask no quarter"

[This message has been edited by Papi (edited 05-16-2000).]

6.000.000.000 ... Yes, I believe it's a bit too large number. Online? I believe it was roughly the number of people living on earth nowadays. This game is a world on it's own, but that would be pushing it. smile.gif

Yes, we cant do much yet about BCM. As it's not there yet. We can only whine, drewl and talk about it now. wink.gif Though, we did have plans to get (Gamma Wing) squadrons to play FPS (quake1) and spacesim games (XvTie-fighter) in prelude to BCM. To train and get the feel of MP before the frenzy starts. But upto now not much has happend about that yet. I'll take part of the blame. But I'm new to the command/leading business. And every one has there own business in their lives going on too. But we are pretty empty in the ranks. I mean, active people. We're only with a few.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico 'V_ger' Jansen

GCV-de Ruyter

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 16 Squadron Commander

1st Squadron, (The Guarddogs)

"... to boldly show, where no one has gone before"

Wait for the time when (not if, I said when) BC:M gets even half the success Derek expects, there will be so much new (and very, very motivated) promising Commanders assigned to the Prime Fleet, that you guys will curse the day you ever thought of accepting some position of responsibility!

Just remember - everyone, who does not actively opt to get transfered to one of the other fleets, automatically joins Prime. And if she or he does, who are we to say: examine the other fleets first before joining us. NO - we are The Prime Fleet - we take them all, and some we loose to the other fleets... wink.gif

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

Dragon - Order of Jade Dragon

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

[rp]I command the mighty Ajax, Insurgent beware[/rp].

Just testing the rp stuf, hope that i done it right!?

And i'm also testing the SIGNATURE.

Thanks, got any jobs for me????????

------------------

Cmdr. Hugo Pinheiro

GCV-Ajax

PRIME FLEET

GAMMA WING

"Commander od the Mighty Ajax, all others bow before me"

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to apologize for my long absence. I have reviewed the posts since I was last here, and I am proud to see how well the squadron commanders are handling problems without need for intervention from myself or the XO.

That said...

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Sean Andrew Wilson, 6 pounds 3 ounces. pics available at: http://www.geocities.com/badgerius/baby.html

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

Crongratulations!

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

Dragon - Order of Jade Dragon

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Yay!

Well done, Badger!

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS08

Adjutant to the Fleet Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Director, CIOPS Directorate of Training and Administration

Initiate - Order of Jade Dragon

ISS Fleet Homepage

GCV Svoboda Homepage

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

• 1 month later...

Man, it's been quiet here recently.

Ok, new recruits, I've got openings in 2nd squadron, and if there is a deluge you, I'll open up a 3rd squadron.

Anyone wishing to Join Gamma Wing, please post here.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

• 7 months later...

Hugo, you haven't registered to fleet database yet! You can do it through this link http://www.3000ad.com/fleets/db/ today!

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining, GENESIS (Moon)

26 Squadron Commander, 2nd squadron

Prime fleet, Gamma Wing

[This message has been edited by Papi (edited 02-14-2001).]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Welcome Cmdr Amadeus. Gamma Wing Cmdr Badgerius should confirm your squadron assignment shortly. Last I heard 1st Squadron was full and he was working on 2nd squadron, but its been quite awhile since I've seen the other members of 1st Squadron post so there could still be some openings.

We should probably consider having a Gamma Wing meeting again BCM will be out pretty soon. cwm6.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington, Genisis (MOON)

Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

Actually, I have practically no idea who's part of 1st squadron besides me. I wish that Gamma Wing Personel Office send me an memo about who's in and what their email adresses are. 1st squadron was established before the fleet database went online, alot of people were assinged to 1st but I haven't seen many of them active or online since. I must say I haven't been here as frequent here either. But I've got all the hardware for BCM, I only need the time and the CD and I'm out there in the vastness. Oh yeah, and that cable connection in the next few weeks.

Anyway, yesterday I counted about 8 people in Gamma Wing. (Al besides Badgerius, so there could be some staff people in there too) Enough to fill up one squadron almost full strength, or two squadrons half strength. I don't care, I'll live with the orders from above. So, unless 1st if filled, I welcome you to join.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

GCV de Ruyter, Genesis (Moon)

16 Squadron Leader - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

Guest Remo Williams

After checking the Fleet DB I see that there actually is only 3 of the orignal 1st squadron members registered. I'm sure there will be more assignments to 1st squadron soon. cool.gif

Good to see you here Rico. smile.gif I'm lurking here everyday. I don't post much because I'm quite ill most of the time anymore.

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

Yes, I'm still here. Only weekends though. I did make a few posts here and there the past months. And ICQ is on a different computer so I wasn't to be found on that either (mom moved away and took it with her, if you know what I mean)

Remo, You said you're ill. Man, you sound like it's long term or even chronicle. I hope not. I'm sorry if you said it before and I didn't pick up. The best of health from me here.

I haven't got a clue where those people from 1st went. But as I said, they were assigned before the database went online. I don't consider them part of 1st anymore. As far as I know they are inactive fleet members. But I'm sure whenever the MP demo is released it's gonna be water pumping here.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

Last thing I heard was that I was supposed to go on an intel mission. (fleet DB) ... Now I know why we never got any intel news flashes about Gallions defection from Prime Fleets Intel Office. redface.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

I think we should reorganize the the whole wing, and would not do harm to reorganize the whole fleet, since there are wings that haven't got a leader at all. Maybe we active members should gather (in ICQ or any appropriate media). Tell me what you think, we just have to arrange time, which might cause problem because we live in different time zones.

------------------

Cmdr Jason Cloud

GCV Silver Lining, GENESIS (Moon)

26 Squadron Commander, 2nd squadron

Prime fleet, Gamma Wing

gclogo.gif

[This message has been edited by Papi (edited 03-13-2001).]

quote:

maybe you could defect to the insurgents as a double agent

That's my point! I didn't! So who am I to blame for not getting the info? smile.gif

Yes, a meeting is a very good idea. It's the right time for it. But since timezones are the big issue, and I don't know where every one lives, I won't suggest anything yet. But I am available on friday night and saturday during the evening and night if neccesary (GMT+1, 1900 to 0300; so for EST, 1300 to 2100). Perhaps I'll even make it deep into the nighter if we have a good go. Sunday evening (GMT+1, after 1700) is no possibility for me.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

Guest Remo Williams

A meeting sounds real good I'm available Fridays or Saturdays also. I live in the PST zone that would be GMT-8 so it would be no problem for me to attend during the times Rico stated. I think we should hold it at Gamma Wing HQ in active worlds what do you guys think.

Papi reorganizing the fleet probably isn't a bad idea since we have the new Fleets DB and alot of new members but thats up to Thomas to decide. I'm sure he will work it all out when the time comes.

quote:

Any word on squadron assignments?

Hang in there Cmdr Amadeus I E-mailed Wing Cmdr Badgerius and gave him a heads-up on whats going on we should know something shortly.

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams