Prime Fleet Positions

Thomas Siemens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

TO: Fleet Staff, G1 Personnel Office / Cmdr. Remo Williams; Gamma Wing Staff, Cmdr. Badgerius

SUBJECT: Promotion

Gentlemen,

as requested, the following promotion is hereby approved:

Cmdr. Badgerius has been assigned to Fleet Staff. He will command the G3 Tactics Office. He will also continue being S36 Wing Leader, Gamma Wing until further notice.

Cmdr. Maxamillian while currently on MIA status, is still commanding the G2 Security/Intelligence Office.

Congratulations!

Best regards.

Guest Remo Williams

Congratulations Badgerius!

RP

Look forward to working with you here at HQ. I believe your office is just down the hall from mine. I'll try to keep the noise down. LOL!

/RP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

RP

To: Commander Rico Jansen

Subject: Transfer/Promotion

Commander Jansen you are here by transfered and promoted to Delta Wing leader. Procede to Mars Starstation Starpath as soon as possible to assume command from out going commander Jaguar. upon your arrival you will receive instructions via the secure comms channel from Prime fleet tactical command. As to Delta Wings assignment and objectives.

That is all

/RP

quote:

(How about those desk jobs Rico )

Good one, Papi. Oh well, I'm sure that 'carrier' is strong enough for the size I had in mind.

quote:

i need some pointers.

i'm deciding between the Gammulan fleet and the Prime.

i want both damnit!!!!!

The only thing that's pointing to that, is a sign to the airlock, I'm afraid. It's a no-go. Conflict of interests. I'm sure you can understand that.

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

The only way that it will be a conflict is if he took a command position with the Gammulans, but as a grunt, there is no conflict. The Gammulans and Galcom will not fight in MP, or at least not for a long while.

You guys are gonna be on a tight leash as far as that goes, and we are going to be keeping our guys on a tight leash as well. THere will be NO incidents, until the SC says go!!

Until then, there is NO conflict of interest, the ONLY reason I quit as DeltaWing leader, is because I have a command position in the Gammulan fleet, and to have a command position in both fleets IS a conflict of interest. I have asked for clarification, and expect to get it shortly.

So please, STAND BY!!!

EDIT: I have recieved confirmation from on high, the highest, and it is a go. Any command members of Prime fleet, Galcom, ISS, etc, etc that wish to have an evil twin low ranking Gammulan AE, may do so. Make sure that in your sig, the prime fleet AE is first, and the lower Gammulan is 2nd!!

There ya go!!!

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Ya see that's the fun thing about it, you can do both, your main one being Prime Fleet, and the one you will spend most of your time, but if you are in the mood to be BAD, then you have the Gammulan AE to do that with!!

Remo,

I still don't see where you have the problem, All of us will have 1 main AE, and can have a 2nd in a different race and caste that we spend less time with.

Why shouldn't you be able to have your main AE, and then have another in the gammulan grunt corp to go have a ball and be evil with? Galcom and the Gammulans are going to stay away from each other in MP and GCO, at least in the beginning, but by the time we do clash, people will have decided exactly what they want to be and can kill the one that they have a conflict with.

What's the problem? if your a grunt in the Gammulans, you will not be getting sensitive info from us, and if like me, you are a grunt in Prime, then I won't be getting any REAL sensitive info that would do damage either.

It's a great thing, you can be good as a prime fleet member, and then be BAD as a Gammulan.

It's all about fun Remo!! remember that!!