Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

Gentlemen,

Remember to check the various threads, before you start to post anything. This thread, for example, if for general discussions, and idle chatter within Prime.

Do no start new threads, except for very good reasons.

Best regards.

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Thomas Siemens ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

I'm going on leave for a bit guys see you all when I return. Should be around the 9th so hold down the fort and don't take any wooden credits.

• 4 weeks later...

Check this! You are required to register your copy, and to provide a link to your registration db profile (which is NOT the forum profile, btw.)...

Best regards.

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Thomas Siemens ]

• 3 weeks later...

To all Prime Fleet Commanders!

On Prime Fleet Website we are starting a new discussion about Prime Fleet Homepage.

Everyone is invited!

Check: Prime Fleet Forums>Web Site Discussion>(Delta's) website proposal/fitting in with the rest.

We are waiting for you!

Be there!!

See you in space!

Hey Papi, Ferigad here. You know? This guy that try to join over the old DB 3 times the prime FLeet after you use Telephatic Forces to get me to the Prime Fleet, i was 3 Times not acceptet couse there wás a Problem with my Mail Adress in my User Name with Registred CD key and all Specials?

I would like to join...but how after DB is down.... And why you didnt answer over a

Month in the ICQ?

And Happy X-Mas to all

-----------------------------------

John Ferigad

Terran Elite Fore Pilot

Planetary Support, Tacitcal

Strike┬┤s and Team Deplaymant

-----------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Thomas check your private messages, or your Prime fleet email account. Were waiting for your approval of the first mission so we can start the war games.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Hey cool, glad to see you made it back. I'll go ahead and reinstate you to the fleet since your a long standing BC community member.

There have been a few changes though since you've been away. Cmdr. Badgerius is now Primes G3 Tactical officer. So you need to get your sig fixed ASAP. Your still our G2 Intel/Security officer that hasn't changed. I'll get you back on the Fleet roster this weekend. The Fleet roster is kept here at our website.

We'll be starting mission 2 of the fleet war games sometime this week. I'm just getting over a bad cold so thats slowed us down a bit.

If you haven't yet go to Prime fleet forums and register. Then send me an email at [email protected] so I can give you the passwords to our secure forums. Then you can get up to speed on what were planning.

Anyway good to have you back we can use some good intel around here.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Ok where is everyone at? Did the Gammulans launch a surprise attack while I was away or what? Are there any Wing Leaders still around or are all you guys POW's? LOL!

I'm still here

Just waiting in the wings for MP, not to mention prepping to change careers, keeping Milady smiling, and other such drivel.

I haven't participated in the Wargames due to continued testing on each patch release. When MP does arrive..... Well, I ain't saying.

Guest Remo Williams

Woooo! So it wasn't the Gammulans! Sure is good to see you all again FC, Papi, Wolferz. Man Life can really throw us a curve ball from time to time. I'm just starting to get back to simi normal around here.

Papi thanks for the excellent work you've done on the missions for Primes War Games. I feel bad that not many have tried them for whatever reasons they may have. Maybe we should just put them to the side and when we have more members and attendance is better we'll hold the games again starting from the beginning.

Anyway its good to be back, I'll pick up where I left off on the fleet charter and post it shortly for everyones review.

[ 04-18-2002, 01:41: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

[QB]Woooo! So it wasn't the Gammulans! Sure is good to see you all again FC, Papi, Wolferz. Man Life can really throw us a curve ball from time to time.QB]

what if lif throws us a sinker next time?

im still here, blasting every red dot, or "NPC" ,till i get me hands on it!!!

Guest Remo Williams

If life throws a sinker don't swing! LOL!

Its good to know your still here Staff chief Elio. Since I haven't been able to talk to your CO in awhile whats Beta Wings status? I know Wolferz is still active any others that I'm missing or are you guys whats left of Beta Wing?