Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

I just finished downloading the UBB Classic forum demo. To see how easy it is to setup on our new server and how well it functions on the new server. If all goes well I'll be purchasing the license(there goes my lunch money)in the next couple weeks.

If you want a primefleet.com email account send me an e-mail [email protected]. I will start setting them up sometime this weekend. Keep in mind though I have a strict no SPAM policy. If it comes to my attention someone is abusing there account by spamming I'll cancel their account no exceptions.

If you all ready have a primefleet.com account it will no longer work. If you still want to have a primefleet.com addy send me and e-mail and I'll set it back up on the new mail server this weekend.

That is all.

Guest Remo Williams

I just finished installing our new forums to the primefleet.com server. It was very easy to do actually I was surprised. Its just the demo version so almost everything is disabled until I purchase the license. I can't even add forum names or categories at this point. Go register and take a look around make sure its working ok for you guys.

Prime Fleet Commanders Forum

[ 10-04-2002, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Hi everyone, I'm back from my 2 day programming training. I've missed playing BCM, I think some serious gam-butt-kicking is in order tonight!

How are things shaping up for the new web site? Just been to the new comanders forum, looks good. I'm member number 4!

quote:

Originally posted by Lightning Bolt Man:

Hi everyone, I'm back from my 2 day programming training. I've missed playing BCM, I think some serious gam-butt-kicking is in order tonight!

How are things shaping up for the new web site? Just been to the new comanders forum, looks good. I'm member number 4!

so your the one! i'm member #5!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

How are things shaping up for the new web site?

Very good, I purchased the license this afternoon for the UBB forum. I'll be working on it over the weekend. Once that is complete I'll look into the site that you sent me.

What color scheme would you guys like to see for our new forum. I was thinking different shades of gray, but I'm not sure yet. Any suggestion would be helpful.

[ 10-04-2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Looking good....member '8'...

[rp]*drops head an walks away* damm, living on the other side of the world....*mumbles something that doesn't appear in the english dictionary*...

[ 10-04-2002, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

quote:

Good work on the forum Remo.

BTW if you need any help with implementing some of your ideas on the web page just let me know and I can help free your hands a little for you.

Just give us an email.

Same here, I know html, etc....

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

quote:

Good work on the forum Remo.

BTW if you need any help with implementing some of your ideas on the web page just let me know and I can help free your hands a little for you.

Just give us an email.

Same here, I know html, etc....

OK cool, I'll be starting on the site in the next few days. When I do I'll let you guys know what you can do to help.

quote:

Right, I've just been speaking to me mate who wants to join up. At the mo he has BC3000AD 2.9 but is going to buy BCG when it comes out so he will sign up then, is that OK?

I don't see why not. As long as you own the game and are a registered member of the community your eligible to join a fleet.

quote:

Right, I've just been speaking to me mate who wants to join up. At the mo he has BC3000AD 2.9 but is going to buy BCG when it comes out so he will sign up then, is that OK?

More members...more activity!!

Guest Remo Williams

It just came to my attention while reading the news that there was an explosion in a shopping mall in Vantaa, finland. Which happens to be where our very own Papi lives. You can read the story here. Hope everything is ok with you and yours Papi, and my condolences to your countrymen that didn't survive.

[ 10-11-2002, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Fortunately I and my family were not near the place. I've called my friends that live nearby and they are all allright too.

The mall, where explosion happened is in the western part of Vantaa and I live in eastern part, so I couldn't even hear the explosion.

Police is investigating the happened as a criminal attentate.

I just heard that the explosion just took it's seventh victim. One of the victims was just a child and about 60 people got injuries nine of them children.

There was a clown show that many family's had came to watch with their children when the bomb exploded and the glass roof of the building collapsed.

We've not had anything like this before here and I can't understand why anyone could ever do such a thing!

Guest Remo Williams

Its good to hear you guys are all fine! I hope they catch the people that did it and lock them up for life. I'll never understand why anyone would do such a thing it serves no purpose what so ever.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Its good to hear you guys are all fine! I hope they catch the people that did it and lock them up for life. I'll never understand why anyone would do such a thing it serves no purpose what so ever.

I've found out that it was a desperate act by some 19 year old chemical student.

He was one of the 7 victims that died. He had made the bomb by himself.

But WHY he went and blowed it up in the place like that? I think that is something that's should be examined carefully in our whole society here and elsewhere.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

It just came to my attention while reading the news that there was an explosion in a shopping mall in Vantaa, finland. Which happens to be where our very own Papi lives. You can read the story
Hope everything is ok with you and yours Papi, and my condolences to your countrymen that didn't survive.

woah

good to see you and your family are ok. i was off yesterday for a marching band competition.

This is terrible, and I'm glad you're ok Papi!!

The blast in Bali are sending the commercial media here into a wild frenzy, like 11th sep.

I'm going too turn of my t.v for the next 2 weeks... Why do people have blow other ppl up over there own problems??