Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

Guest Remo Williams

For those members of Prime that haven't stopped by the new Prime fleet forums in awhile I have set up a private server for America's Army. Me, Cmdr Daniel and LBM have been having a blast playing. Check the secure fleet lounge for the IP address.

[ 10-26-2002, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Hugo Pinheiro:

ARMY GAME!!!

They always send me to snipers school. I'm tired of sniping!!! After the WAS Sniper i hate sniping. I want the old fashion GRUNT

Well head on over here and register. Then you can do all the ground pounding you want!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One time i will see that somebody remember me, just ONE TIME ;P There i am away some Months, go to the Webside in the Hope Multiplayer works now, go then to our Primfleet homepage and what the hell is this, no Ferigad in the Team?

GUys you breaking me my heart, i know that i was not many time hear, but i try some months my best and report every 2-3 months back that i still living and waiting, why nobody say me in the ICQ that all is ready? I got Papi and Robert RM Martin in the ICQ, and nobody say me anything, guys, you breaking me my heart

But otherwise, lets drink something ^^

Hehe, yeah, when i get the game to run, i read allready 3 Times the damn Multiplayer discussion and when i would SC Say my game Loads, and didnt start like the other guy the prob had , he would say i am a Bloody newbie, only GOOD that

Robert "RM" Martin and i the same problem have, cant play the game with 1.0.08 couse it didnt run and we make both a clean instalation....hehehe, hope SC will get a 100% working 1.0.08 patch soon, otherwise i will only can play next year chrismis, German Army waits for me a 2.1.2003

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

All, Prime activity purged from 3000ad forum board...wow!!

Who said that? We have our own board why not use it. No need in cluttering this board with roll call posts. Prime will always be a major part of this community.

[ 12-06-2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

All, Prime activity purged from 3000ad forum board...wow!!

Who said that? We have our own board why not use it. No need in cluttering this board with roll call posts. Prime will always be a major part of this community.

Sure is

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OOC: Derek mentioned that in BCO there will be a planet with modern day technology. I wanted to know when that time comes what will our plans be towards the planet's people?

IC:

Supreme Commander released info from a probe about the possibility of a pre-space flight planet.

Now my question is what will our stand be on this? I mean will we allow other races to either destroy or contaminate the planet and their culture? Or what?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

OOC: Derek mentioned that in BCO there will be a planet with modern day technology. I wanted to know when that time comes what will our plans be towards the planet's people?

IC:

Supreme Commander released info from a probe about the possibility of a pre-space flight planet.

Now my question is what will our stand be on this? I mean will we allow other races to either destroy or contaminate the planet and their culture? Or what?

Well if that is the case and there is a pre-space flight planet; or race in BCO. You can be assured that GALCOM will defend it if it is in the terran quadrant.

What contact or relationship GALCOM has with this purposed pre-space flight race would be up to the Supreme Commander of GALCOM.

BTW you'll find the url for the gamma wing sig logo here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I've been gone for a while I know Having serious computer problems even since I got my DSL and I can't play BCM any more because I lost all my info. After not playing the game for a long while I can't remember all the keys and my joystick won't work O.o!!! Makes me sick to my stomach to have the game I've been waiting for all my life and no idea how to play it (keep in mind you can't post any such info on this board because SC Will kill you)

Any how, I think I remember him saying that this planet will be a LONG way away from the rest of the normal planets to keep it safer. It also seems like I remember him saying that more advanced races would have a disadvantage against the pre-space flight race (I don't see why!) At any rate it seems like a very cool idea!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

I've updated the fleet charter it now includes section 3, thanks to Rosko. Just one section left to complete along with some clean-up work. Check the relevant topic on the fleet board for more info!

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

Attention Prime Fleet members! We are testing voice communications software today. If you would like to join in check our fleet board for more info.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So what is everyone doing for the holidays?

Well anyone gonna start?

*waits*

FINE! I'll start, I will be heading north to see my family on Philly (thats Philadelphia for those who don't know). Haven't seen most of them since last X-mas. I did see some of my aunts, one uncle, and my grandma when I graduated HS in May (took me 10 years, but I made it. J/K!!!).

Well anyone else?

Me and the fiance are going to a city named Kyoto here in Japan for the holidays. She's never been, and i've definitely never been. But its supposed to be fun, so hey. New Years i'll be with my friends drinking and making a resolution to actually learn the Japanese language and stop getting by on just key words.

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

Me and the fiance are going to a city named Kyoto here in Japan for the holidays. She's never been, and i've definitely never been. But its supposed to be fun, so hey. New Years i'll be with my friends drinking and making a resolution to actually learn the Japanese language and stop getting by on just key words.

LUCKY!

I wanna go to japan to spend new years with my girlfriend but I can't cause I've got other things to do that need my attention boy she's going to be pi**ed when I tell her I won't be able to come =_(

*Can just see it now, Girlfriend get's into a BC MK1, flys over to Nevada. Goes on a Kalshion Hunting Spree* EEEEEEEEEK!