Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are the results of the August roll call and resulting culling of Prime Fleet and the database.

Current Commanders - CO and Below

[*]Remo

[*]Marvin

[*]Dennymala

[*]"Mrxknown" Grayson

[*]Gordon

[*]Kalshion

[*]"Papi" Cloud

[*]"Mike113" Daniel

[*]Falstaff

[*]Patrik Vanda

[*]Race Bannon

[*]Most

[*]Elio Jason

[*]Wolferz

Cadets & Trainees

[*]Cerebus

[*]Namotus

[*]Freyar

[*]Flax

[*]Black Raider

[*]CesarPim

[*]Toma Mil

Deleted Members

[*]WarHero

[*]Jonas Garett

[*]JStuart

[*]Riker

[*]UnderLord

[*]Krys

[*]Machitis

New Cadets Not Yet Signed In

These cadets remain in the database UFN.

[*]Cavelle Rogers

[*]Azariah

[*]Steven Peterson

Inactive Members

Cadets in good standing - currently dealing with R/L issues.

[*]Mahzel

[*]Iceman

Note 1: Those cadets who have yet to sign in at the Prime Fleet forum will have until the end of the month to do so. For more information, go to the Academy section of the Fleet website, pull out the window on the right, and follow instructions A/R.

Note 2: Even though a cadet or trainee is still in the database does not excuese him or her from completing assignments per the schedule. Future culling is not only possible - it is also probable.

Note 3: If anyone disagrees with the above list, please PM me with comment, question, correction, or complaint.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[rp]

*slave away in his office at the marine academy* huh? Christmas? *looks out his window and notices the snow* huh... already that time *goes back to work

[/rp]

This is late, but hey, better late then never

Merry Christmas all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please take a look at THIS topic and post your choosen activity field in Prime Fleet.

The interested members will find a PM waiting too.

Thanks for the cooperation.

As ordered, I am posting to inform those that I will be changing my Publically Displayed Name to Grayson from Mrxknown.

This is due to the fact that for RP I wanted a name for my character, but when I initially joined I wasn't very much involved in RP, so I used my regular Username for other sites.

So from now on when you see Grayson, it's just you ol'buddy Mrxknown stalking you

Take a look over here to post any thoughts about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

To all fleet members

If you haven't noticed at the top of the Prime HQ forum at our website there is now a link to the fleet hall of fame. The first 8 inductees have been added to the hall.

They have achieved a place in the hall of fame based on their contributions to the founding of Prime. We celebrate their induction and salute you all for your outstanding service to the community and Prime.

Remo Out!

• 5 months later...

Looks very nice, but I don't have that font so the pages are a little messed up for me when I view it, but that's irrelevant.

A couple of things struck me as I read through sections 4b and 4c:

quote:

Within the Homeworld galaxy, GALCOM currently owns every star system in the Terran quadrant

and

quote:

In the Terran Quadrant, Prime has control over the following sectors: Sol, Sirus, Barnards Star, Polaris and Procyon.

I'm not sure the Insurgents in Lennen, Sygan, Nevuela, Arima, Eori and Midae or the raiders in Zilon (UC:AWA galaxy) would agree with that Galcom doesn't own any stations or starbases (indicating control of the region) in Tau Ceti or Barnard's Star (nothing but raiders and insurgents), both of which are in the Terran Quadrant.

quote:

Orion and ISS also jointly control two starstations in the virtual galaxy: Victory, orbiting the planet Somaris, and Eterna, in the Neutral Zone.

This comes as news to me. I thought the arrangement was Prime owns Paladian station in Procon, Orion has Victory in Somaris, ISS has Guardstar in Junae, and Wraith has Eterna in the Neutral Zone. Was this changed recently?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

Looks very nice, but I don't have that font so the pages are a little messed up for me when I view it, but that's irrelevant.

A couple of things struck me as I read through sections 4b and 4c:

quote:

Within the Homeworld galaxy, GALCOM currently owns every star system in the Terran quadrant

and

quote:

In the Terran Quadrant, Prime has control over the following sectors: Sol, Sirus, Barnards Star, Polaris and Procyon.

I'm not sure the Insurgents in Lennen, Sygan, Nevuela, Arima, Eori and Midae or the raiders in Zilon (UC:AWA galaxy) would agree with that Galcom doesn't own any stations or starbases (indicating control of the region) in Tau Ceti or Barnard's Star (nothing but raiders and insurgents), both of which are in the Terran Quadrant.

quote:

Orion and ISS also jointly control two starstations in the virtual galaxy: Victory, orbiting the planet Somaris, and Eterna, in the Neutral Zone.

This comes as news to me. I thought the arrangement was Prime owns Paladian station in Procon, Orion has Victory in Somaris, ISS has Guardstar in Junae, and Wraith has Eterna in the Neutral Zone. Was this changed recently?

While Prime does not have a Star Station in Barnard Star or Procyon, we are present at every Terran military Star Base in both Systems, as a matter of fact we control all the Terran military Star Bases in the Terran quadrant except those manned by the other GalCom Fleets. If you remember we are the backbone of GalCom. Who do you think runs those bases some unknown Terran military organization? Since all RP is based on the SP universe it would be good if all RP writers keep this in mind.

I'm not sure that GalCom has total control but we are a major presence more so than the Insurgents. Go count the number of Prime fleet Terran military Star bases and then the insurgents and the raiders and tell me who is the dominant presence in the Terran Quadrant. The closest Star Station Prime has to those regions is Velari in Polaris 2 with Wraith close by in Sirius.

As far as the other star systems go ISS has a Star Station in Tau Ceti I forget which region now or at least they did last I remember with Orion in Alpha Centauri.

AS far as the MP galaxy goes and joint control ISS has a presence at every GalCom Star Station along with their own in Junae hence the name GalComÔÇÖs In System Support fleet. Not that it gives you joint control that needs to be revised, but you do maintain a contingency in all GalCom Star Stations.

I'm surprised you didn't know this Ben. Anyway I'll make the font available ASAP.

We have some military bases there no doubt, but no starbases, indicating control/ownership of the planet, or stations indicating control/ownership of the region, along with strong indicators of hostile control.

I'm not disputing that we are by far the dominant force in the Terran Quadrant, but the phrase 'owns every star system' implies that there are no opposing forces in control of any star system in the quadrant, which is not the case.

According to the manual appendix> launch bases, the only stations and starbases in Barnard's star are raider or Insurgent, and the same goes for Tau Ceti. ISS HQ is in Saturn, we never had any station in Tau Ceti.

Using the sort feature in the Launch bases page of the Appendix for all stations and starbases in the Tau Ceti system gives us the following results:

In Arima- Starlight station(Insurgent) and no starbase

In Eori- Quanticon Station (Insurgent) and 1 Insurgent Starbase on the planet

In Xylan- no station , mixed raider starbase on the planet.

For Barnard's Star:

In Sygan, Syganstar Station (Insurgent) and an Insurgent Starbase on the planet

In Zilon, Idan Starstation (Raider) and no starbase on the planet

Also, the only two ways in to Barnard's star are both occupied by the Insurgents (Fluxfield 5 leads straight into Sygan and Lennen contains Borealis Station (Insurgent) and no starbase on the planet.

If you meant that we do not recognise the occupations of Barnard's Star and Tau Ceti by raiders and Insurgents as legitimate, then I fully agree with you on that one. We have jurisdiction over every star system in the Terran Quadrant, we just don't have control over those regions, yet

SC's been giving the Insurgents more stations again, an extra three since UC, all in the Terran Quadrant (that makes 9 Terran Insurgent Stations in total (6 in the terran Quadrant), 3 Starbases and a Naval Base in the Terran Quadrant, compared to 7 Terran Military Stations, 2 Starbases and a Naval base). Given that the Empirian and Vesperon Military are not hostile to the Insurgents, we have our work cut out for us . Kinda makes you wonder if there's an Insurgent mole in SC's office...

It was the joint control/station ownership statements that made me , along with Wraith seemingly described as not having a station in MP. ISS having a prescence at all Galcom stations (as do all the other Galcom fleets) is clear and agreed.

It's all good

[rp]

Let's just get working togehter to those Insurgents and Raiders out of our quadrant, then we can finally in peace

[/rp]