Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

Why, oh why did I not send this Charter to a professional proofreader first!!?? Especially when I knew one of 'em (Ben) would be lurking in the hallway.

Anyway, thanks Ben. Send me a list of corrections and I'll take a look. Be advised, though, that some of the things you pointed out are about how the 3000AD universe looks now. Whereas, a lot of the Charter is historical.

Besides, even if we at Prime keep our charter as is, there's no reason why you can't do one up for ISS that reflects your own version of history.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

ISS HQ is in Saturn, we never had any station in Tau Ceti.

ISS HQ has always been in Saturn, but I recall several FL meetings I had with Blades and the ISS FL at that time I believe it was Desylva about the ISS Star station in Tau Ceti, while we were breaking up the Terran Quadrant into areas of control. So I know for a fact that the ISS has or at least had a star station in Tau Ceti that was obviously lost in the inactivity and change of leadership of the ISS.

At any rate since you don't know about it Ben then IÔÇÖll just dig up the documentation I have from that time to verify its location and turn it over to Orion Since that is part of their area of control anyway. What I mean by area of control before IÔÇÖm asked is patrol zones.

Marvin before you make any revision to the PHQ charter besides what I stated above I want to see it because frankly I don't see it quite the way Ben does from what he posted above.

quote:

Why, oh why did I not send this Charter to a professional proofreader first!!?? Especially when I knew one of 'em (Ben) would be lurking in the hallway.

Heh, yes it's quite annoying IMO.

[ 10-06-2005, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

After going over your post again Ben I see now where we hold different views. I don't see the Insurgents as controlling entire star systems with in the Terran quadrant, but more the traditional meaning of an Insurgent group of rebellion against the authority of a controlling power or nation.

I see the Insurgents as just that, pockets of rebellion within the Terran Quadrant controlled by GalCom. Do the insurgents control entire star systems, no IMO they control regions within Star System that are in the GalCom controlled Terran Quadrant. It is this authority over the quadrant and home world that they are trying to defeat.

As a side note when I told you to count the Terran Military bases and compare to the Insurgent base to determine who was dominant. I really didnÔÇÖt think you or anyone would do it! LMAO! ItÔÇÖs obvious just by looking in general as you travel from planet surface to planet surface who has the most bases in the quadrant.

Guest Remo Williams

The following members have still not checked into the roll call in the fleet DB and are now being placed on a list of AWOL members.

Ensign Courtney Cox

Cadet Procion

Ensign Samaelryn

Samaelryn was yesterday on AA. I chatted with him a minute and he said he will be checkin' the forums more often. He has been active with a AA clan lately.

Just for your info.

Guest Remo Williams

I forgot to mention that there are two instances of UCAWA running on server 1 please login to the AWA server with AG turned off for this session

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

The GalCom Online Website is now back up after some major setbacks. I have placed the link back at the top of the PHQ forums for easy access to the site by prime fleet members.

GalCom Online

GalCom Online is our Alliance site and our means of working together with other member Fleets of the alliance. Prime Fleet looks forward to reestablishing ties and protocols with the other GalCom Alliance fleets for the coming UCO MMOG.

I would like to introduce Team Speak Central! If you run a team speak server of your own just add the url below to your webpost settings field on your TS server to have your server listed to the rest of the 3000AD community at the Fleets Team Speak Central.

http://www.primefleet.com/webpost/webpost.php

Here is a link to Team Speak Central.

Fleets Team Speak Central

Hey guys the Prime fleet events calendar is back up BTW!!

Fleet Events Calendar

There is also a link at the top of the PHQ forums. Make sure to check the calendar often for things to do with your buds here in Prime.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Grayson:

What happened to Prime's site and galcom.net?

Galcom.net has been redirected to 3000ad.com and is in the process of being transfered to 3000AD for future use. The Prime Fleet site will be down until the new FL creates it if that is what is decided.

The old PHQ site and forum are being remodeled and will be back online at a later date as an indie site, which I'm sure you'll hear more about sometime in the future.

Take care

Remo

Guest Remo Williams

Attention Prime Fleet Members

Everyone please report to the Fleets DB and answer the roll call for me. I appreaite your loyalty but there is no need in everyone going down with the ship this is the captain's job after all.

I look forward to meeting up with you all again in the future in UCO so hop to it men and report in please.

Remo over & out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good Day Gents..

While we do have an active TS server, I am not yet ready to give out it's IP address.

As you know we don't have that many members, other than Denny and Myself, only a few others are active. This makes having a TS server partly useless right now.

The server we do have will be used by the staff to address any issues that may crop up (all staff will have an account created upon request)

Perhaps once we get more people into the fleet, then the server will become more widely open. I've got a second server on standby that allows for more people (my current one is only sixteen player, the other is sixty four player)

This is but an update on whats going on here.