Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

Not a problem Denny

I'll send you the PW and User along with a link to the web interface byPMs (since I believe that's the only way to change your password)

Of course, I gotta remember where I PUT that information....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gentlemen.

First off I want to apologize for any confusion that this might cause.

Currently my own TS server is online and ready to go, however due to bandwith concerns (and Cox) a friend of mine told me I may use his server for our fleet stuff.

There for the address is curse.cursix.net:8767

Do keep in mind, I ask that ONLY Prime Fleet memebers and Leaders from the other Galcom fleets register, along with ShoHashi.

The server is always up and ready for use, you can find either on that server (late at night, like RIGHT NOW) or on my own server (early in the morning)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok people.. only Denny has registered on this TS server, I need everyone in prime fleet to get there wise rears ON the server and REGISTER.

I didn't accept my friends offer for a server just so Commander DennyMala and I could have a chichat ok?

I have yet to see Grayson or anyone else from my staff register on that channel. I'm always availible, if no admin is on (and you will know it because unregistered users are NOT allowed anywhere else but the default channel) then get on this site and PRIVATE MESSAGE me. I'm always home and always have my outlook open, there for I will be notified of a new message in the event I'm doing something that has my attention AWAY from the TS server.

I'm availible from 9 am PST to 1 am PST, so there's NO EXCUSE for you to not be able to register on the channel (well... unless you've got college or something that is REALLY eating up your time)

Also, until I can get everyone in here, it's going to be difficult to discuss improvements or other changes that I would like to make to the fleet.

So get your butts there for pete's sake... do I have to call in the marine's?

If you are UNABLE to get into the TS server then contact me ok?

• 2 months later...

Ok Gentlemen here's the deal.

The XO and I have made a decision to purge Prime Fleet of ALL inactive members.

The only two who have reported to me that they've been busy was Commander Most and Commander Grayson, they are the only one's who's office's and bunk's won't be trashed and thrown out the air lock.

So report in, or the next time you report for duty you may discover that you're longer apart of Prime Fleet.

-Kal