Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

I received your email a few minutes ago. I'll check out your site later this evening when I have more time.

Your friend needs to join the forum community before I can even consider him for membership with Prime.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

What time will the 'clean up' come?

Don't Know. I would think not long after MP starts, but thats up FC Gudihl to decide.

I was thinking about making this into a logo for the 1st OMB. With the quote "Facing Death From Above". What do you guys think.

[ 09-26-2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Man alive, if we could have all 61 names on that list active for MP would be awesome!!

How about some more WG Missions? Never did finish Mission 2 though . I tried it over 50 times, . Did anyone ever finish it?

I am getting bored here with my roam missions, tho I do like having all Artifacts installed .

How about it? More Missions anyone. I have never tried the GBS but I might give it a try!

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE113:

How about some more WG Missions? Never did finish Mission 2 though . I tried it over 50 times, . Did
anyone
ever finish it?

I am getting bored here with my roam missions, tho I do like having all Artifacts installed .

How about it? More Missions anyone. I have never tried the GBS but I might give it a try!

Well... the last mission was too hard, but I thought I'd edit it a bit to make it easier.

Right now I don't have any ideas for new mission, but anyone has a good idea send it to me to: [email protected] or send me pm.

GBS II is not publicly available yet, so only betatesters can script missions right now.

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

quote:

How about some more WG Missions? Never did finish Mission 2 though . I tried it over 50 times, . Did
anyone
ever finish it?

Well... the last mission was too hard, but I thought I'd edit it a bit to make it easier.

Right now I don't have any ideas for new mission, but anyone has a good idea send it to me to: [email protected] or send me pm.

GBS II is not publicly available yet, so only betatesters can script missions right now.

well i posted an idea for a wargame sometime back. had us coordinating an attack with Orion and Wraith sources.

what do you think?

Guest Remo Williams

Attention new recruits visit the Prime Fleet forums for additional info on Prime fleet and its MP plans. Contact your Wing leaders for the secure forum password.

There are quite a few popups on the board I recommend getting a popup killer before you visit. They do get very annoying. I'll be opening up our new board right on the primefleet.com server by the end of next month. We won't have to deal with the cheesey ezboard site much longer.

That is all.

Guest Remo Williams

Cmdr. KG Allen sent me his ideas for our new website the other day by email. Take a look and let me know what you think. New Prime Fleet Site. I was going to change a few things before I put it up for you guys to look at, but I just don't have the time right now to mess with it. Anyway post your opinions or ideas here about Cmdr. Allen's concept for our site.

edit in: The site is best viewed at 1024x768

[ 10-01-2002, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Look's great......change is good!!

One thing,

MIKE113 - Cmdr.DANIEL, and

Buzz - Cmdr. Buzz Bailey II

are both missing from the member list.

They should be listed under 1st squad, alpha wing!!

What changes did you have in mind?

I think more text should be in there!!

I love the ship section!!

[ 10-01-2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

quote:

One thing,

MIKE113 - Cmdr.DANIEL, and

Buzz - Cmdr. Buzz Bailey II

are both missing from the member list.

They should be listed under 1st squad, alpha wing!!

I love the ship section!!

The list used was just for example for how the site will look so don't worry if your names aren't on there yet (they will all be there).

quote:

I was thinking of putting more info about the various parts of the game. What things did you have in mind?

I will add the ship info for the fighters as well depending on what Remo decides as he's the boss!

Any other ideas as what anyone would like in the site will be welcome.

Also, thanks all for the good response.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Nice work on that new site Remo.

I hate pop-ups, and pop-unders, but I do like pop.

Actually Cmdr. Allen deserves all the credit thus far. The Only thing I've done is change the wording on the index page a bit.

I hate pop-ups and pop under too that's why I'm doing away with the ezboard forum shortly. I know were going to lose allot of info in the change but I can't see anyway around it. Unless someone wants to save each thread into an achieve that I can link to from the site.

quote:

Well here is a few of the things I would like to change/do with the site.

[*]Add the Empirian, and Vesperon logos to each page along with the Terran logo.

[*]Optimize the images for fast page loading if possible.

[*]Add a calendar of events to the news/info section.

[*]Give all members a primefleet.com email addy, and create a list in the news info section for easy comms between fleet members.

[*]Add the Prime Fleet Forums to the site.

[*]Add the Fleet charter to the site in the news info section.

[*]Create a members bio page for each fleet member to look like a GALCOM ID.

There are a few more things I want to do with the site, but I don't have time to list them right now. I'll post them later on when I have more time.

Well let me know what you think, and any more ideas you may have for the site.

Regards

quote:

Add a calendar of events to the news/info section.Give all members a primefleet.com email addy, and create a list in the news info section for easy comms between fleet members.Create a members bio page for each fleet member to look like a GALCOM ID.

OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhh.....sounds good, how 'bout a updated acadamey page for Prime Fleet Ethics & tactics, discussed in the forums!! I want to know what I can do!*

If a new forum is going to be set up, me thinks the commanders post log, on alpha's easyboard, should be standard for each wing...maybe a uniform layout of a log should be set!!

BTW, will the images be updated with release of BCG?

[ 10-01-2002, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Yes, we need to at least save the War Games info and scores, but we could start them over too.

I'm just a Garid driver!!

I would like to start the war games over when we have MP so I can watch the missions being completed as an observer.

quote:

OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhh.....sounds good, how 'bout a updated acadamey page for Prime Fleet Ethics & tactics, discussed in the forums!! I want to know what I can do!*

A Prime Fleet Academy is in the works for when MP arrives. Think of it as Top Gun for you established members. LOL! I'll let you know more later when I work out the details with our FC.

As far as Ethics/directives go look in the appendix under 'Errata".

quote:

BTW, will the images be updated with release of BCG?

Of course they will be.