Prime Fleet Pinboard

Thomas Siemens

Guest Remo Williams

I need Alpha and Beta's 1st carrier groups to check in over on our board ASAP. I would like to start running some MP drills. Papi and RM if you would like to take part in the drills your more than welcome to attend.

If you haven't done so already you guys in Gamma and Delta 1st carrier groups should be checking in. I'll be running some MP drills with your groups next.

Also Cadet Perry Rhodan you need to check in at the fleet academy! I approved your registration to post a couple days ago. I want to start Cadet Dennymala's and your academy training at the same time. Lets get with the program cadet.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

As of Sunday at 12:00pm PST the primefleet.com and galcom.net websites and email servers will be down for 24hrs while I reroute my network hard cabling and move other hardware around to where I can bring a dedicated UC server online 24/7. I hope to have it all done and our sites back up on Monday at 12:00pm PST. If there is a delay I will post my progress and what time to expect the sites back up.

That is all!

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

All fleet members please respond to Aprils roll call

Prime now has a total of 27 members, 13 of which are Cadets.

Cadets your missions have been reviewed check into your training mission thread to prepare for your next assignments.

That is all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As per this post by Marvin

Actually, I am beginning to wonder if S.C.I.D would be better served under the Prime Fleet heirarchy. Any objections? If not, I will move it back - permanently - and then move Krekol out of there into Primus (after all, he is the alliance leader and can stick himself in any fleet he wants).

Guest Remo Williams

No objection here boss I think S.C.I.D would fit nicely into Prime's structure.

I hope to have all revisions to our structure in place by this weekend.

You know what that means Marvin, Gordon, FC? We need to have a meeting on teamspeak asap to finish this up.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok we just finished up the new structure. I'm going to run it by our FC and see what he has to say. I will be posting it for all members to see on Saturday afternoon.

Keep in mind men there are some sweeping changes to adjust for MP. So your Wing/Battalion assignments that you have now will more than likely be different come Saturday.

Also The Fleet Database will be purged at the same time so if you have not answered our call to arms cadets and Commanders alike you will have to reregister when I'm done. It doesn't matter if you've been with Prime 10 days or 10 years if you have not been active your database profile will be deleted.

Once that is done I will then update The State Of The Fleet Membership Topic

That is all.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks SC we knew he was there last night. He was being verified as a registered member of the forum before he was approved.

I left it to Marvin to check him out since he runs the academy. I guess cadet Flax has either not posted here in the forums or he is registered under a different name from what Marvin has told me. I had not gone to the board CP yet to finish his verification since Marvin wasn't able to complete the process.

It would speed up the process if one of the database registration fields asked for a forum memberÔÇÖs number and was a mandatory field so they could not register without filling it in. Hehe, I know siddown!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Yesterday, Cmdr Flax was in the Prime fleet recruit pool. This morning he was still there. I had to approve him.

My mistake, SC. I copied his email address and sent him a letter requesting he register at the Prime Fleet board. I also reiterated the necessity to keep a single commander's name throughout all the boards.

At the time, I didn't take notice of any option to approve him as a cadet in the PF Academy. In fact, I was surprised to find that his name was missing when I checked the database again today.

From now on, applicants will be admitted immediately. If we need to kick 'em out, we can do it after they've enrolled at Prime Fleet. Everybody will, at least, get a fair shake at being part of the best fleet in the Battlecruiser universe.

Guest Remo Williams

Today is going to be a very busy day for Prime. In just a few hours I'm going to post the new fleet structure for MP. Complete with new assignments for everyone.

The Fleet Database is going to be cleaned of all inactive cadets and Cmdrs. that have not reported in. Then I will post the state of fleet membership report.

Then tomorrow I'm going to take our web server and mail servers offline for a complete reinstall and update of hardware and software. When I'm done we will have brand new email servers that are web based and also servers POP3 mail. I will then setup email accounts for all the members of Prime Fleet so that it will be very easy to contact each other. Your email account will be like this (your cmdr. [email protected]) that way everyone will know each otherÔÇÖs email address.

The teamspeak server will be online 24-7 starting tomorrow after the updates. Everyone will need to join the team speak server and register. We will be using this allot in MP so get a feel for how it works.

With that said MP matches will begin to be setup this week. Stay tuned for more on this in the days to come.

That is all!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Attention all Prime Fleet members! We have another meeting planned for Saturday at 4:00PM PST on UC MP server 2. I hope all of you will attend. At the meeting we will be doing a few skirmishes and running through a few missions together as a fleet. Please PM me if you will be unable to attend.

That is all!

Dunno if I could be there... ... it will be 1 am here...I'll see if I can join for the first part...(if my parents will not get bothered while sleeping by my playing... )