• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

I believe I am a new member.

Anyone who wish to bring me up to speed can e-mail me.

Welcome to Prime Fleet Mrxknown. The first thing you need to do is register in the Fleet Database. You are going to be assigned to Gamma Wing. So post in the Gamma Wing News thread to get your assignment within your Wing and help with your sig from Wing Leader Badgerius.

See you amongs the stars!

Guest Remo Williams

Cool see you registered to the Fleet Database Cmdr. McMahon now report to the Gamma Wing news thread and your in business.

Fleet Cmdr. Gudihl could you switch Cmdr. McMahon Wing assignment from Alpha Wing to Gamma Wing in the Fleet Database when you have the time, Thanks. Also Why your at it could you please switch Cmdr. RA to Delta Wing from Alpha Wing.

Cmdr. RA your assigned to Delta Wing. Report into The Delta Wing News thread to get help with your sig and your squadron assignment.

Make sure you guys report into your Wing Leaders within the next week or you will be removed from the Database. Prime already has enough inactive members.

Alright! New members.

Allow me to officially welcome you to Gamma Wing. Upon reporting in, you will be assigned to Gamma Wing 1st Squadron, The Guarddogs.

The Guarddogs are Prime Fleet's oldest active squadron, and have a history of producing fine officers, including one Cmdr. Remo Williams, who started out under my command. Your squadron commander will be Cmdr. Rico Jansen. He'll get you squared away with signatures, logins, and so forth.

Go report in in Gamma Wing News, and get yourself a login at the primefleet boards, accessable through the commlink at www.primefleet.com

Glad to see Alpha being so popular, that you have to do some work to move incoming to other wings Remo

No seriously, we are big family here in Prime and what's good for Prime is good enough for me.

It's been too quite here lately anyway

So, thanks guys for making some noise.

Guest Remo Williams

Hehe! Ya it seems Alpha Wing is becoming as popular as Gamma was a while back.

Anyway Alpha should be getting some new recruits soon. Just have to balance out the fleet first though. Can't have everyone launching from GALCOM HQ.

Hehehehe...

It's like Prime has a "Wing of the Month" which receives more than it's fair share of interest from newbies - Last month, it was the Beta Wing's turn, this month, it's Alpha's turn.

I wonder who's next?

I think it's time to have another roll call inside Alpha Wing. All Alpha wing members, make some noise if you are there, give me an A, give me a L, give me a P, give me a H, give me an A, WHAT'S THAT SPELL,......

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

The dutch beer, hit's my spot!!

Ehm, I don't even want to know what kind of spot you are reffering to, ... and certainly do not expect me to place there.

Besides, we got two market competing beer brands here. State your pick if you really want one.

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

[rp]A.........L......p.......H.....A............goooooooooOOOOOOOO...AHPLA,.....

..............hang on a sec...........................[/rp]

hehe, to much beer!!

quote:

Besides, we got two market competing beer brands here. State your pick if you really want one.

BTW, I changed my fav beer, it's now Tooheys Extra Dry

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Rosko ]

• 3 weeks later...

Time for some bragging, how many Alpha wing members already got their copy of BCM

And to clean our reputation that we are not (only ) heavy drinkers of Prime here's some orders for those who got their copy.

[rp]Commanders of Alpha wing we are ordered to the training camp, concentrate on the spacestation capturing.[/rp]

Remember to read all tips in the forum and try different angles on approaching the station.

Post all your reports of capturing the stations here.

That's all for now.

Edit: I'VE GOT MINE!!!! (sorry, got little carried away )Just installed it 5 mins ago and now it's v.1.0.02 testing time children

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

I havenÔÇÖt got mine yet, but I went to my friends, and locked myself in his computer room for three hours!!(he had just got it). I went terran/military..........and with alpha wings directives, I went straight to station capturing.......I found the nearest station. I was about to capture it, then I realized it was galcomnHQ!!

Heh, Rosko talking about the need of practice . Carry on.

You can practice station capturing with bc3k too.

I was thinking of making a simple script for station capturing in bc3k ... hmmm maybe I can get something up for a weekend for you.

All Alpha Wing members gather in Alpha wings lounge the tab is open and drinks are on.......

Rosko!!!

Happy birthday buddy, (and remember to practice the station capturing, I'll try to send you the script as a birthday present )

That script took longer to write I'd expected , but I think it's ready now .

It's for BC3K if you still want one late b-day present

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

Hey Rico, if you still have time and want to try ol' BC3K missions, I'll send you some (I heard that you just got your BCM)

Sry I didn't send those earlier, there might still be some things to have a finishing touch, few problems not solved (like how can I set the condition/flag that player has captured a station, Gallion.... can you hear me!!!), but anyway I'll send them to you tonight. (And I mean our european time ) (My problem is perfectionism, naah... )

I'd like to hear any comments too, and if you have some of your scripts, send them on my way too.

CYA

Edit: I found a solution on my "Station captured proplem" , I already had it right in my script, but the trigger was wrong

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]