Alpha Wing News

Thomas Siemens

Here's finally link to one of my scripts, I will post more later.

This script is for BC3K only and very, very simple station capturing training mission (did I have too many -ing's there ).

Actually first part of the series of GalCom Academy scripts I've been playing around with. It's more of a training for me to train my skills in scripting .

Maybe I'll port them to the BCM when GBS II becomes available, if there's enough interest.

Well, that's about it, here it is.

Have fun

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy b-day, Remo!

Gotta mark this day to my calendar, because ICQ didn't warn me on this one .

I found a little "bug" in my script.

TO should warn when Pixan's integrity is 75% and when it's disabled, but it doesn't work . It did work before I made some last modifications to the script. Well I just have to go through it to find out what's wrong. I'll update the file when I get it fixed.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks guys, it turned out to be a pretty good 37th birthday. My wife surprized me with my favorite dinner and a huge cake afterward. I can hardly move right now LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Happy new year Papi to you and Alpha Wing.

Edit in: LMAO! whats up with the smurf and homer simpson pics? Never mind I figured it out. LOL!

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Welcome back Rosko, it seems that you are currently only active Alpha Wing member, besides me of course

Just take your time to catch up with the forum.

If you feel the need to contact me, you know how.

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back Rosko.

Well Alpha Wing to start out the new year right I think we should have a get together to discuss a few things. I'll post the info in the next couple days. Then will see what time is best for you guys.

600 posts Papi getting up there.

"This does not look good!"

And I mean it, no word from Dr DeathHand, Starbuck or Lynx Pherrett for a long time!

Where will we be when mp comes, insurgents and Gammulans will take us as snacks!

It's not the right time to say "Goodbye, and thank you for all the fish!" now.

We need every commander possible. (btw, hey Gudihl, how about accepting Ferigad to Prime, Alpha if possible, I need a good fighter pilot )

So that's about it. This is official roll call and every commander who have not answered in a week time will be purged from Alpha!

Alpha wing has been attacked by assassins I tell you!! Where loosing commanders.

To arms alpha wing, check out suspicious characters on you're battlecruisers, and keep you're back to the wall's!!

Now, about that discussion!! IÔÇÖm all for it!! Alpha needÔÇÖs to get some atmosphere and activity in order to attract new recruits!! We also need to discuss what alpha wing can do for the present but silent PRIME.

Long live GALCOM!!

Guest Remo Williams

Rosko check the Prime fleet academy forum over on our board. Fleet war games are about to commence. Once we complete a few of the missions will be having a get together to discuss the results. Along with other issues such as recruiting, our website and so forth. I'll see you over there. Don't miss out on the action!

Hey man, I'am active on prime fleets forums, but for some F$%#ed up reason, I can't post there!!

I'm gonna format my computer in the next few weeks!! That should fix the problems!! See ya around....

Guest Remo Williams

Done! The fleet roster, structure and internal openings pages have been updated. If by chance you were booted and you are active in the community. Drop me a line to get reinstated. The rest of you don't waste your time emailing me. If you want back in all I can say is become active in the community then reapply.

If there are any active community members that would like to join Alpha Wing or one of the other wings in Prime fleet go HERE to register until the Fleet DB is back online. Only active BC community members need apply. If I can't find your forum name here on the 3000AD board to view your posts. You won't get in Prime Fleet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

O.K. no problem.

But remember to check Prime forum every now and then, even though you can't post.

We had a meeting with Prime Fleet in irc channel and decided that we start to posting our weekly (was it weekly?) ships logs to the Prime forum.

You can send your logs to me in email or pm, so I'll post them for you in the Prime Forum.

There will be more info about ship logs in the Prime forum later.

And don't forget our Wargames missions, the 2nd mission should be available later this week. I'd like every Alpha wing member to participate, if possible.