"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Ok Alpha Wing check in here. I need to know how many of you are still around. Any Alpha Wing members who have not checked in by this time next week will be listed as MIA.

Also after several attempts in the last two weeks I have been unable to contact your Wing Leader. Do I have any volunteers for this position?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

I volunteer on the job, since it seems that my squadron on Gamma comes to it's end anyway.

[rp] I'll promise to serve with honor[/rp]

Papi I would really like to give you the position, but Fleet Leader Gudihl posted on 8-17-01 in the Prime Fleet position forum that there was no inter wing transfers at the moment. So Cmdr. Gudihl would have to ok the transfer before I could give you the position.

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Remo,

there should be no inter wing transfers at the moment because otherwise we would end with everyone being in either some staff position, or gamma wing.

OTOH, we need to assign our commanders equally to all wings. Therefore I want to fill up those nearly empty wings first, before allowing inter wing transfers (to Gamma Wing).

Some rules: All Fleet Staff personnel do not belong to any wing, except you as G4, and thus leader of the 1st OMB. All Staff personell (Fleet and Wings) are Intel, everyone else is on Patrol until told otherwise.

If you cannot contact Cmdr. Lynx Pherret, we could assume him MIA. In this case I see no problems promoting Cmdr. Jason Cloud (Papi) to S16 Wing Leader, Alpha Wing. Make it so!

Oh, and the rank is "Fleet Commander" - Fleet Leader is the position. Thank you.

Btw., Cmdr. Badgerius, please use "S36 Wing Leader - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing" with a minus instead of a colon, as our mighty SC has ruled!

Best regards.

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Thomas Siemens ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Remo,

there should be no inter wing transfers at the moment because otherwise we would end with everyone being in either some staff position, or gamma wing.

OTOH, we need to assign our commanders equally to all wings. Therefore I want to fill up those nearly empty wings first, before allowing inter wing transfers (to Gamma Wing).

Understood.

Once we know which Commanders are MIA in each Wing will they be removed from the Fleet database in a few weeks? This would make it much simpler for me to know which Wings need Commanders assigned to make them functional when MP for BCM is released. Then if a Commander returns that was deleted from the database when MP arrives. He would reregister, and be assigned to the Wing that needs him most.

quote:

If you cannot contact Cmdr. Lynx Pherret, we could assume him MIA. In this case I see no problems promoting Cmdr. Jason Cloud (Papi) to S16 Wing Leader, Alpha Wing. Make it so!

Consider it done, Sir!

quote:

Btw., Cmdr. Badgerius, please use "S36 Wing Leader - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing" with a minus instead of a colon, as our mighty SC has ruled!

Oops!! I've been instructing Wing Staff to use a comma instead of a minus. I'll get them changed to a minus ASAP.

Regards

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

[rp]

To: Alpha Wing commanders

Subject: Roll call

Classification: urgent

I was promoted today to lead the Alpha Wing.

BCM is going to be out soon and multiplayer will be the next step.

Massively multiplay GCO and all the other goodies are just around the corner.

We need to form a active strike and defense units to keep our home base GALCOM HQ safe.

Therefore I want all active commanders in the wing to report in asap.

[/rp]

And don't forget, that it's all for the fun

Thnx Demolition , [rp] First in first served, Cmdr DrDeathhand you are the leader of 1st squadron in Alpha Wing, the next cmdr to report in will be in your squadron.

We have to get full active squadron before creating new.

No Wing positions till we get enough active cmdrs in 1st squadron.

Report in this forum to confirm your position. [/rp]

All commanders in Alpha Wing, do you REALLY want our list to look like THIS!!!

btw Remo has put up a Prime Fleet forum in

here, we have our own thread there too, so come on and have a chat.

I'm available in ICQ 64811443 and I will be in Prime fleet chat room (irc.webmaster.com #galcom-prime) in irc today from 15.00 EST, send me a private message if I'm away.

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

• 2 weeks later...

Time to keep the Alpha thread alive again.

Nothing worth reporting happened since the last post.

Alpha Wing logo is under works and if I find enough time I'll finish the Galcom Academy training script (started by Daniel Allard, former Earthcom cmdr) as well as patrolling script for Prime fleet Alpha Wing (nothing fancy).

I'll start working on Alpha Wing page in Prime Fleet website in the future too and don't forget Prime Fleet forum.

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

Guest LORD_DrDeathhand

Hello There People of the Alpha Wing and ofcourse Papi

I am confirming my position as Leader of the 1st squadron of Alpha Wing.

I would be honored to be the Leader of the 1st squadron of Alpha wing.

Well I will see what happens, I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Greetings from LORD_DrDeathhand

Great! Good to see you! Beware insurgents and most of all Gammulans, here we come, Alpha Wing is forming!

Now edit your sig in order of your signment:

Cmdr. DrDeathHand

GCV-Avatar GALCOM HQ (Earth)

16 Squadron Leader - Prime Fleet

Alpha Wing, 1st Squadron

And you may use the same logo as I'm using till I get our own logo done.

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

Guest LORD_DrDeathhand

Hello there Papi

Hey I am posting this message so that I can figure out if the logo thing worked.

If not, then I have no idea how I can add your logo, so if you do not see your logo in this message, then send me a mail, or post it in a reply how you can add the logo.

GReetingzz from LORD_DrDeathhand

And prayers for all in the States

Hi DrDeathHand, just copy and paste my logo and add at the end. I'll send you new shortcut as soon I get the logo ready for Alpha Wing.

Update: you need to write the url (http://www.bc3000ad.com/images/gclogo.gif)

between image tags.

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

im not sure it'll work like that Papi

mine is set up as folows

*not change the , to < and the . to >

,img src=url of pic.,/img.

cant show you with the < or > or the following happens

<ahttp://www.primefleet.com/EpsilonWing/epsilonlogo.gif>

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

Guest LORD_DrDeathhand

Hey there again Papi and Demolition

Well I tried it out but everytime I post this it doesnt work.

its Strange, and I hope this is correct, what happens is in the part where you need to enter this the link disappears.

Well ohh hey I know what you guys could do, mail the exact line to me, with hotmail, that way I will know exactly what you guys mean.

Ok Later Dudes

Greetingzz from Erik van Galen

<ahttp://www.bc3000ad.com/images/gclogo.gif>

It works just fine

What happened, I think, that the information you inserted updated and you your browser didn't refresh and so you couldn't see it right away.

And btw your quote is nice, but wings should use the same quote and I haven't decided yet which quote Alpha Wing will use. So you should remove it for now, sry.

This was SC's order sometime ago.

Guest LORD_DrDeathhand

Hello There Papi

Say about the logo, I now know why I can not use the logo line that you use to paste a logo, its im HTML but in your profile you can not use HTML, only UBB, so what is this Logo line in UBB??

Ohhh an other thing Papi, the slang that I use, its an important slang for me, and because you do not have a slang handy for the Alpha clan I would like to use this slang, its important for me because it came from a VERY VERY imporant person, the most important person in my life , except for my love, my fiance Valerie, and that person is our good LORD Jesus Christ

So once you have a cool good logo for the Alpha clan, then il gladly change it, but for now I will leave it like it is

GReetingzz from Erik van Galen

email - [email protected]

<ahttp://www.bc3000ad.com/images/gclogo.gif>